Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Pickup - Jeep TrackHawk Forum

post #1 of 10 Old 02-07-2017, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Pickup

I actually think this is pretty cool. But I would want a regular GC Trackhawk and a GC Trackhawk Pickup side-by-side. This looks like something that would be production already, very clean, the lines work, it's seamless and looks normal.

[IMG]https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/jeep-grand-cherokee-trackhawk-pickup-rendered-as-the-truck-from-****-115218_1.jpg[/IMG]
post #2 of 10 Old 02-07-2017, 03:16 PM

Doesn't seem like the link wants to embed. But anyhow, it does look good, and I think that's something they could actually produce and make money off of. The pickup market in NA is booming, has been booming, it's great. I think it would fair very well. That being said, It would be very different than your regular F-series and Ram1500, etc. Which could pose to be a good thing. However, with the Wrangler pickup coming out soon, it may not be a smart decision to bring em' both out.

Of course this is a rendering, but IF..
post #3 of 10 Old 02-09-2017, 12:48 PM

Best thing for Jeep to do if they want to kick it up a notch is to offer a trim that has some level of luxury going on. Can't be hard to do that and do it incrementally. With the luxury SUV/Truck segment growing it just shows how strong the market is out there. Jeep can do it.

post #4 of 10 Old 02-12-2017, 07:58 AM

I highly doubt we'll be seeing a trackhawk pickup anytime soon as Jeep is coming out with the Wrangler based pickup first. A Hellcat powered pickup would be great in straight lines but if it's based on the Trackhawk, then it'll probably be good for "track" only.
post #5 of 10 Old 02-13-2017, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

It'll be a pickup that you can use on the 1/4 along with daily street driving. I can't imagine throwing a trackhawk pickup on a circuit of any sort lol. But you're right, we won't be seeing it for a long time anyhow if it even comes to light.
post #6 of 10 Old 02-14-2017, 02:26 PM

So... what about a SRT Durango pickup

post #7 of 10 Old 02-15-2017, 02:52 PM

I think most people would just get a RAM and usually people who want this level of more take it up a notch with aftermarket bits and pieces. Undoubtedly RAM's have a wealth of aftermarket going on.

If I was to get a RAM, the new 1500 Rebel would be it!
post #8 of 10 Old 02-15-2017, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

And then Procharge it!

post #9 of 10 Old 03-04-2017, 09:20 PM

Now that's what I call a solution.

Going WOT sounds amazing from the cabin, like in this video he posted:

post #10 of 10 Old 03-05-2017, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Boost pressure looked a lot lower than I would have expected it but those are probably the issues he's trying to trouble shoot I presume?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page