Nitrous - Page 3 - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 12Likes

post #21 of 25 Old 04-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

lol holly **** factor took 10K miles to go away? mine went away on the test drive. the 900hp factor is gone already also.
I am sure the Honda civic guys are saying the exact same thing about TH guys "spend more time and money on productive things" come on really?
you have the craziest replies to some of these posts its like you dont even have a TH?
post #22 of 25 Old 04-02-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
lol holly **** factor took 10K miles to go away? mine went away on the test drive. the 900hp factor is gone already also.
I am sure the Honda civic guys are saying the exact same thing about TH guys "spend more time and money on productive things" come on really?
you have the craziest replies to some of these posts its like you dont even have a TH?
My mind isnít consumed with being concerned about the next time Iím at a stop light if the guy next to me will beat me to the next light. I could care less about that sh|t. If thatís what you waste your time with Rocketman, then I feel sorry for you. My Trackhawk is stock, it is real, and it still has the holy sh|t factor to me. I donít need 1000 hp out of my daily driver, and frankly I donít know who really does.
PBGas likes this.
post #23 of 25 Old 04-03-2019, 01:19 AM

Nitrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipfloptrader View Post
The front t/case is the exact same as the SRT variant.

The front differential is same as srt.

The transfer case is upgraded from the srt.

They are 2 different things. Front diff is between the axels.

The transfer case is off the transmission.

While we are at it, rear differential is upgraded from srt with a stronger case, more mounting points and upgraded intervals.

Trans is also upgraded. Itís the highest torque rated 8-spd version made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WA 2 FST and ROCKETW19 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 25 Old 04-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS935 View Post
My mind isnít consumed with being concerned about the next time Iím at a stop light if the guy next to me will beat me to the next light. I could care less about that sh|t. If thatís what you waste your time with Rocketman, then I feel sorry for you. My Trackhawk is stock, it is real, and it still has the holy sh|t factor to me. I donít need 1000 hp out of my daily driver, and frankly I donít know who really does.
dont get all upset lil guy. I am noy trying to bash you or talk smack. I honestly dont get some of these responses. you dont need 1000 HP cool you also dont need 707. you are kinda talking smack to anyone who modded their TH. Saying we are trying to keep up with the jones ect. telling me you fell sorry for me really? because I added some parts on my TH?
I dont care that you want a stock TH and im not gonna talk smack about it or you either. I doubt anyone would so why would you talk that way about the ones that do mod?
WA 2 FST and ThawkMike like this.
post #25 of 25 Old 04-07-2019, 02:28 AM Thread Starter

My friend sent me this meme lol. I told him this is just my DD for me and my kids.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	25938-MMS-1553853147967-attachment1-20190328_235219(1)_1554618478706.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	511.5 KB
ID:	5906  
ROCKETW19 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page