Livernois motorsports s 1150 package - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 8Likes
post #1 of 22 Unread 06-10-2019, 11:54 PM Thread Starter

Livernois motorsports s 1150 package

Seen livernois motorsports has a new trackhawk package s 1150 head and cam package . 955awhp 877ft lbs of torque . Crazy numbers not much info as far as pricing or expected et or mph with this package . Just wanted to see what you all think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Unread 06-11-2019, 09:27 AM
1C5

This truck is so new that more and more modding options are seemingly available each month. I love it. Looking forward to seeing the price and what other companies do to match and beat this package.
post #3 of 22 Unread 06-11-2019, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

I love the power and upgrading the power is awesome . My biggest reservations are with all these crazy power upgrades is the longevity. I daily mine so i cant moddify it for that kinda power. Wonder what the reall limits to a hellcat motor are. It is more and more tempting with all these new packages. Big thumbs up to Livernois for all the work they have done with the truck.
post #4 of 22 Unread 06-11-2019, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken98 View Post
Seen livernois motorsports has a new trackhawk package s 1150 head and cam package . 955awhp 877ft lbs of torque . Crazy numbers not much info as far as pricing or expected et or mph with this package . Just wanted to see what you all think.
Livernois made a post on here a month or so ago talking about it. my computer is going super slow or I would find it and link you to it but you can find it easy in a search I am sure.
Im with you I will wait and let other test it out I have done my years of experimenting ill let other do it now.
post #5 of 22 Unread 06-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1C5 View Post
This truck is so new that more and more modding options are seemingly available each month. I love it. Looking forward to seeing the price and what other companies do to match and beat this package.
there is a few guys that have been porting the blower and snout (joker performance or Livernois is who I would use)
Joker has the SC spacer and blanket thats almost a must for me here in warm CA. that will be my next mod
post #6 of 22 Unread 06-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Vendor

The S1150 package is a badass one we also have the S1250 which we dyno and made 1047hp 1270tq. We still have to update our website to add these packages. We can go even further then that just depends on how hard you wanna push with any of our s950,s1025,s1150,s1250 packages. I can't talk about any package without talking about Our flex fuel and transmission tunes we offer for these vehicles which gives you even more of a experience behind the wheel
Broken98 likes this.
post #7 of 22 Unread 06-13-2019, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivernoisMotorsports View Post
The S1150 package is a badass one we also have the S1250 which we dyno and made 1047hp 1270tq. We still have to update our website to add these packages. We can go even further then that just depends on how hard you wanna push with any of our s950,s1025,s1150,s1250 packages. I can't talk about any package without talking about Our flex fuel and transmission tunes we offer for these vehicles which gives you even more of a experience behind the wheel
Agree Flex tune is a must for daily guys that wanna go fast and the trans tune is a must for any modded TH (just my opinions of coarse) Super happy with all my set up from you guys.
I just wish I trusted you sooner and have had you guys do my Raptor.
post #8 of 22 Unread 06-13-2019, 05:11 PM

Happy customer here with an S1025 package. Yes the TCU tune took a long time...
post #9 of 22 Unread 06-13-2019, 06:01 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
Agree Flex tune is a must for daily guys that wanna go fast and the trans tune is a must for any modded TH (just my opinions of coarse) Super happy with all my set up from you guys.
I just wish I trusted you sooner and have had you guys do my Raptor.
If you ever want more done to your Raptor you know who to call That really makes it worth it to us to see people with our same passion enjoy their vehicles to the fullest glad your enjoying it
ROCKETW19 likes this.
post #10 of 22 Unread 06-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by emericr View Post
Happy customer here with an S1025 package. Yes the TCU tune took a long time...
We apologies on the wait for the TCU tune we are working hard to have the time cut down. We are at about a few day to a week out now for the TCU tune trying to get that down to less

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in