Anyone for a meet up in NC - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 10-27-2019, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Brute426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 22
Anyone for a meet up in NC

I have seen 2 other TH since being in the Ft. Bragg area. I have not found them on this forum yet. Would like to know if anyone is game for a meet up at Rockingham drag strip or Fayetteville motor sports park
Brute426 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 Old 10-28-2019, 11:41 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute426 View Post
I have seen 2 other TH since being in the Ft. Bragg area. I have not found them on this forum yet. Would like to know if anyone is game for a meet up at Rockingham drag strip or Fayetteville motor sports park
I'm down to meet up at Fayetteville sometime next month. Probably gonna wait until I hit 1k miles on my Trackhawk before taking it to the track, haha.
GraniteHawk is online now  
post #3 of 6 Old 10-28-2019, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Brute426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 22
I hear ya we just passed 1k on ours. Wife launched it against my 08 srt Charger with a 426. the TH destroyed me on the launch took everything I had to just hold the gap between us. Tons of fun
Brute426 is online now  
post #4 of 6 Old 11-03-2019, 12:34 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute426 View Post
I hear ya we just passed 1k on ours. Wife launched it against my 08 srt Charger with a 426. the TH destroyed me on the launch took everything I had to just hold the gap between us. Tons of fun
Haha nice! My Trackhawk is finally being delivered tomorrow. Let me know if you hit the track soon, I may cruise down there to watch & hang out. Be interested in seeing your results with the cooler weather.

I have good friends in Fayetteville that own Force-Fed Performance. They have an AWD Dyno. One of their customers recently bought the used, white TH that was for sale at the dealership in Wendell. Stock Dyno #s were around 540whp/wtq. Customer already purchased intake, pulley, injectors, thermostat, etc. Not sure if they are tuning it for 93 oct or e85.
GraniteHawk is online now  
post #5 of 6 Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Brute426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 22
Nice how are you liking your TH sofar?
I just saw that white TH in the highway about 2 days ago with the dealer tags. I’m gonna call it the TH wave as he went by (wife was driving otherwise we would have stayed side by side lol) Hopefully he’s on here too. For sure I will post it up as soon as we set a date to hit the track.
Brute426 is online now  
post #6 of 6 Old Today, 09:07 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute426 View Post
Nice how are you liking your TH sofar?
I just saw that white TH in the highway about 2 days ago with the dealer tags. I’m gonna call it the TH wave as he went by (wife was driving otherwise we would have stayed side by side lol) Hopefully he’s on here too. For sure I will post it up as soon as we set a date to hit the track.
Haha, that had to be him, he just bought it a couple weeks ago. He went to Fayetteville Dragway last weekend. Intake only, ran 11.4s, he may have gone faster but that's the only slip I saw. I guess he was having some traction issues. When I looked at that TH I think the tires had around half tread on them.

Honestly haven't driven mine that much yet, I really want to get all the work done with the detailer before I start driving the sh*t out of it. But the small amount I have driven it, it's awesome, love the interior, nice to have something new, comfortable, no weird noises, etc. This week has been busy so I will definitely put some miles on her this weekend.
GraniteHawk is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome