Hellcat Badge thoughts ? - Page 6 - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 17Likes

post #51 of 59 Old 03-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Banned

zr1s with the automatic are running mid 10s in the quarter bone stock. typical trackhawk is mid 11s.

best stock thawk slip I've seen is 11.2. here's a bone stock zr1 running a 10.3. I Agree on the street will close that gap a bit, but thats a BIG gap.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...d-dragway.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 59 Old 03-04-2019, 11:34 AM

From a dig, I agree the TH will take on a regular C7 and a manual Z06 as it is really difficult to launch. I am having my doubts in the 1/4 with an auto Z06 let alone a ZR1 as bloody mentions.

The advantage also quickly goes away if it is a roll race. Recently did a few pulls from 40 and 50mph with an NA C7 and we were neck and neck to 100mph.

I can't wait to get my S1025 package on
post #53 of 59 Old 03-04-2019, 12:27 PM

They look nice, but does it make it go faster? It's like adding supercharged to a ford pinto, or for that matter a Honda. Be happy for what it is, and that you own something others can only dream about.
post #54 of 59 Old 03-04-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emericr View Post
The advantage also quickly goes away if it is a roll race. Recently did a few pulls from 40 and 50mph with an NA C7 and we were neck and neck to 100mph.
I don't know about that. A few months ago, I came across a new C7 as I was getting on the freeway. He must have known what I was driving since I saw him punch it when he was just a few car lengths behind me. So I did too when he was almost to my rear bumper. A few seconds later, he was several car lengths behind me and was still falling back in my mirror (albeit slowly). When I looked, I was doing something over 100 and at that point, we both backed off. So from my POV a stock C7 is no real contest. No doubt things would be differnt against a ZR1, especially from a rolling start. I've never seen one on the road, although I hear there are a few out there.
post #55 of 59 Old 07-16-2019, 10:11 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow9317 View Post
What do you guys think about completely debadging and adding the hellcat badge in place of the Trackhawk badge and 2 Grand Cherokee supercharged badges ? It just sucks the way Jeep makes the Trackhawk badge look like the trailhawk badge. Just trying to create the most logical identity for this monster. After all the engine has the srt hellcat logo and a few other parts do have the srt. I know its been discussed on here in the past , but Im trying to make a decision that will represent the power and identity of this truck. If I leave it completely debadged , the average person will just think its an SRT, not looking for the sleeper look, especially when spending 100K lol
I love the idea!

2018 Trackhawk - Bright White - Loaded
1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
2001 Audi S8 - 6 speed manual
post #56 of 59 Old 08-06-2019, 08:04 PM

Where did you find this? I like the idea but the only one I found was a flimsy looking plastic one in Amazon for $20 with horrible reviews.
post #57 of 59 Old 08-07-2019, 09:30 AM

I left my badge on but dressed the ass of this thing a bit. People ask all the time about this truck. It still gets attention ( not like a corvette )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$RVU29TW.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	6600   Click image for larger version

Name:	$REJUSI4.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	6602  
PBGas likes this.
post #58 of 59 Old 08-08-2019, 01:18 PM

I was also stunned that I could not shake him and maybe he was modded but it did not look like it. Remember that there's probably close to 2K pound difference
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Guy View Post
I don't know about that. A few months ago, I came across a new C7 as I was getting on the freeway. He must have known what I was driving since I saw him punch it when he was just a few car lengths behind me. So I did too when he was almost to my rear bumper. A few seconds later, he was several car lengths behind me and was still falling back in my mirror (albeit slowly). When I looked, I was doing something over 100 and at that point, we both backed off. So from my POV a stock C7 is no real contest. No doubt things would be differnt against a ZR1, especially from a rolling start. I've never seen one on the road, although I hear there are a few out there.
post #59 of 59 Old 08-22-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTimeAndy View Post
I agree with the comments about the badging on the vehicle. I do like not being noticed. I used to own a CTS-V and I would have every mustang or other muscle car trying to race me. I don't miss that. I did installed a black hellhawk emblem on mine. It's black on black so it's not that noticeable. I wish they would have put something on the back like SRT8. I might get a license plate cover that has SRT8 on it but haven't found one I like yet.
Can you tell me the width, height and thickness of these Hellhawk emblems?
Do you know how they were made, i.e. 3D print, laser cut, waterjet?
Nice quality?
Are these the ones that are $10.99 on E-Bay?

Sorry for all the questions but I have an idea on an application.

Does anyone know where the Hellhawk artwork/name came from? Thing it's open domain?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page