New Owner - Page 2 - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 3Likes

post #11 of 14 Old 07-06-2019, 12:04 PM

To Car-Guy's point, I think this site has people who are more open-minded as to brands and models of fast cars. As far as I've read, we like anything that's fast and cool. Stock, or heavily modded too.

Many other car sites that I've read are more prejudiced toward the type of car they own and will flame anything that's not their brand.

I like this better.
Car-Guy likes this.

Current:
2018 Trackhawk black/black
2017 Ferrari 488GTB
1968 Shelby GT500KR
1966 Cobra 427 replica

Past:
2014 Grand Cherokee SRT
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo
2006 Corvette ZO6
2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab
1977 Jeep CJ with 401
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440
1970 Dodge Charger R/T 440
1966 Corvette 427
post #12 of 14 Old 07-11-2019, 07:53 PM

Garage
Welcome and congrats on the new Trackhawk. Love the C7 Vette too. Replaced the wife's car, huh? So the Trackhawk is the wife's new car? It was hilarious how fast my wife fell in love with our Trackhawk. She did finally admit that the car was too much for her to drive on a daily basis.

I agree with and echo what others have said about this forum. Most members seem to just be speed and power nuts that like a very diverse set of vehicles. This most definitely isn't your average brand/model centric forum from an overall interest standpoint.

2018 Trackhawk - Bright White - Loaded
1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
2001 Audi S8 - 6 speed manual
post #13 of 14 Old 07-11-2019, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

I really like how chill and helpful this forum is. Everyone is honestly helpful and unpretentious.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 Old 07-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Guy View Post
After driving the latest model Vettes for almost 20 years, I switched to GC SRT's a few years ago and then the TH last year. In my opinion, stock Vettts are much cooler looking, handle better and certainly get better gas mileage but the stock TH is more comfortable, luxurious, and quicker, especially in the 0 to ~120+ range. Of course your mileage and opinion may vary.

I think you'll find the forum members here are a little bit different than those of the Corvette forum.. (Assume you are a member of the Corvette forum too?) A lot of car nuts here too but a little different. At least I have found that. I'd be interest if you find that too after you have been here a while

Welcome and enjoy.
how is the corvette form guys different?
I noticed some smack talk when i first joined but that guy got banned and all has been good since. other than that

i notice guy here dont mod very much compared to other forms i been on. always seems to be "Warranty" one day I will start a thread about that and find out the real reason.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page