Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Eibach TrackHawk Springs are finally available for pre-order!!!

30K views 103 replies 25 participants last post by  Medihummer 
#1 · (Edited)
Expected ship date 8-3-18 - Part # E10-51-022-01-22

For now, you have to call to order, supposed to be on their website by end of next week. 951-256-8300

When calling, you have to order by part #, they have not updated their system to show under the vehicle model yet.

BUT, THEY ARE EXPENSIVE @ $499!!! :eek:

I had previously signed up for the e-mail newsletter through eibach.com and received a one time use code for free shipping.
The salesman let me use that for the phone order so at least it was $499 out the door but still, that's $200 more than the SRT variant....

Now for the really crazy part:

Drop = 1.7" front & 2.2" rear!!!

Reactions: Terrible_One
#5 ·
When you guys get these... please post install time, who you trusted to do the work (if you don't do it yourselves) and how easily the alignment came back into spec.

This latter part is the most concerning for me besides ride quality. these tires wear fast enough as they are... going through a set of fronts every 6k miles because of too much camber is not something I'm personally willing to do.

#9 ·
Not yet, they did NOT need / use them for the R&D vehicle and a few others have posted on various forums that they were able to get back into spec with similar drops.

Every vehicle is a little different... The various suspension parts have tolerances built in for assembly and its entirely possible that you can get a vehicle that was to one side of those tolerances and have enough room to get back into spec.

However, in all honesty, this much of a drop it is unlikely, I would estimate that 85 - 90% of people will need the adjustable control arms & camber plates.

My plan is to just get the springs, let them settle a couple weeks, and then cross my fingers and get an alignment.... Then if it wasn't my lucky day, Ill order the extra parts.

Only downside is having to pay for an alignment twice.

#10 ·
And yep, definitely shipping today, just got my shipping confirmation!!!! :grin2::surprise:

Reactions: Terrible_One
#14 ·
Very unlikely. At least not at this drop.

Even though it is believed that Eibach made the SRT Mopar springs, they were not exactly the same as the Eibach versions (slightly less drop).

It is of course possible Mopar will commission a set of springs for the TrackHawk, but I really doubt it with the lower volume of the TrackHawk and even if they do, just like on the SRT springs, they will probably limit the drop to around an inch or so.

#16 ·
Can't wait to see them installed! Post Pics ASAP Please!

Mine will be here on Tuesday, but unfortunately, since I will be doing the install myself, install will have to wait for the following weekend.

#18 ·
#19 ·
Eibach just posted pics on Facebook:

Interesting that they aren't calling them "Pro Kit" or SportLine" but "Special Edition"
That definitely does NOT look like 1.7" lowering in the front. More like .7" and the rear is like 1.7". But they still look darn good and look forward to getting a set.

Reactions: Daniel454
#41 ·
Looks Awesome, can't wait to get mine on. And I agree, so far this looks to be the perfect drop, the height it SHOULD have come from factory! :grin2:

#40 ·
Looks great, Adam. Not slammed... just right!

I will be very interested to hear how easily it is able to be aligned back into specs that _hopefully_ keep it from eating tires. Also, please report back in a week or two of driving on different surfaces about the ride characteristics. I leave mine in Auto 90% of the time because I don't need/want the suspension to be stiff and compromising in daily driving on city streets. I'd hate to compromise that in this particular vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.