Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Anyone Purchase for Under MSRP?

34K views 106 replies 52 participants last post by  trackhawk_trell 
#1 ·
I have a TH on order because it was one of the last allocations around here. I ordered it for MSRP as most places were asking $5-10k over sticker which I find ridiculous. If anyone on here got there's for at or closer to invoice and wouldn't mind PMing me which dealership and who a good contact there would be, I would greatly appreciate it! Buying a house in the next few months so being able to order one for invoice could be the difference between me getting the TH or not :/

#38 ·
That sounds like the dealer took a loss on it. That is well below dealer invoice, and most likely below their 3% holdback as well. Nice buy. I never thought these would be money makers for dealers to stock as inventory, which looks to be somewhat accurate base on many sales like this.

Drive it like you stole it! Cause you sorta did. :wink2:

#39 ·
I did last night, as well. $94,275 was the MSRP & I paid $85,500. Only items she didn’t have was the red seatbelts and black wheels. Loaded with everything else. Panoramic sunroof, headrest monitors, high performance audio, Nappa suede perf seats, wheel locks, tow package....Your right though, even here you gotta be prepared to walk out. I done left and they msg’d me back a better offer.

#49 ·
A lot are listed @ 6-10K off MSRP right now. A local one is advertised as $6500 off. I emailed them and they said everyone qualifies for that but claim that is the lowest they can go. I know Koons and others are advertising $10,000 off, and some are showing under $80K. I think now is the best time to buy as the 19s will start hitting the showrooms and they will want to get rid of the old inventory. Currently cars.com shows 1325 for sale nation wide which is quite a bit of inventory.

#50 ·
We can thank the dealer’s greed for pressing prices lower on our rare SUV’s. They ordered way too many on spec, and now they’re lucky to just break even...While we watch a healthy depreciation on year one, which probably wouldn’t be so bad had they not way over ordered these on spec.

#54 ·
I am a new member here. Had mine less than a month. I got what I think is a pretty good deal from Jason Gringas at Koons. It was over $10k under MSRP. I even asked some dealerships around me to buy it from him and I would pay them $1k for the delivery and they wouldn't. Instead I drove over 500 miles one way to go pick it up myself. Drive home was a good way to break it in.

#57 ·
Happy Birthday to me

Not sure there is a single available option mine does not have. MSRP is 130k CAD. I got it for 121k CAD. Walked in, liked it, bought off the showroom floor having never seen one before.
Ride of a lifetime for my 67th birthday on December 4. I will pick it up then and take it for a drive. Put some snow tires on it, head for Mile 0 on the Alaska Highway and off to Anchorage. Make a video and pay for it.
Anyone who wants to join me meet at Mile 0 on December 4, 2018.

#67 ·
Advantage of being disorganized

Because I decided to delay delivery until my birthday I got another 9700 off today with an FCA buyers incentive. Perhaps if I wait until my next birthday I will get 50% off.
My friend bought himself a McClaren 570S for his 50th. 300 000CAD eh. Watch them race on YouTube. The Hawk dusts the McLaren for most of the quarter.

DDave

#60 ·
Hello,

I'm new here and considering buying a TH from a local dealer here in MI.

MSRP is $91,525 dealer reduced price to $83,000 (plus T,T,L).

Willing to give me fair deal on trade in I owe nothing on.

Sound good?

I know this dealership is low volume and this TH has been sitting on their showroom floor since at least August.

Thanks for the insights.

#63 ·
Low volume dealer in Alberta. Good friend selling her first ever vehicle. And today an incentive program from FCA Canada for another 7.5% off. Only option not on this one is towing package (I tow with pickup anyway). List is 130k CAD (is. 100k USD). My out the door price including all taxes is 119 499.71.

People ask where I will get the money. They make me laugh.

DDave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.