Best deals on new left over 2018 Trackhawk - Page 6 - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 18Likes

post #51 of 55 Old 12-03-2019, 11:12 AM

Looking at buying my first TH within the next month here. Have owned a WK1/WK2 SRT so I'm not necessarily new to the performance side of Jeep. My question is.. I see prices sort of all over the board. Used TH's for the same prices as some new TH's. I thought about waiting until January when more of the 2020's come out to potentially get a better deal on a new 2018/2019 that a dealer wants to move. Besides the nav screen setup are there any major differences in the '20 versus a 18?

I supposed the best thing for me to do is find dealers with new THs and ask what the actual best price is versus the listed priced. Again it just seems dealers have prices all over the place with these. I'm seeing used with 10,000 miles for the same or very close to some new. I'm fine with buying used but do not want more than 10k on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 55 Old 12-03-2019, 12:08 PM

Kelly Jeep Chrysler in Massachusetts had (4) brand new '18s left when I bought mine almost 2 months ago. I went up & down the east coast looking for them & a lot of dealers were doing $10-12k off MSRP. They were the only dealer willing to play ball & get my business.
post #53 of 55 Old 12-05-2019, 09:08 PM

After a somewhat thorough nationwide search, not finding what I wanted (mostly without a sunroof), I called a local dealer.

That one offered me an ordered one almost 3K off of MSRP. I then called my usual (out of state) dealer and got over 7K off.

Needless to say, I went with the out of state deal. In the end I'm getting a lightly optioned '20 exactly to my liking for about the same money as a more optioned '18, and more discounted, would've cost me. To me, that's a win.
Spoolin likes this.

'18 Challenger, '19 Challenger, '20 Trackhawk ordered.
post #54 of 55 Old 12-24-2019, 11:45 PM

2018 th deals abound!

Hi Team,

I just bought my new (winter car) 170 mile red 2018 TH yesterday from Betten Baker in Michigan. Drove 325 miles to pick it up. Dealt over the phone. Sticker was $99,270. They had dropped the price to $83,794. I bought it for $79,00, plus $225.00 doc fee, plus tax. Great deal and great dealer!

FYI, if searching to buy one, search on a nationwide basis. Found mine on Autotrader. Lots of black, white and red velvet ones on lots. Very limited silver. Almost no blue or charcoal. BTW, you can do a Carfax on a new TH!

My summer car is a 2013 Crystal Red Tintcoat ZL1 Camaro Convertible.

I just joined this forum tonight.

Hope this info helps someone! Replies are welcome.

Thank you.

SCREAMR
Jimmy N. likes this.
post #55 of 55 Old 12-25-2019, 12:34 AM

Nice welcome to the forum, we’re really happy with our 2018 we picked up a few months ago. I’m sure you will be too they’re awesome vehicles.
SCREAMR likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page