Please Help Ship Mode - Page 3 - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 5Likes

post #21 of 32 Old 08-23-2019, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

I mean can u imagine taking delivery n not being able to enjoy it properly?? That would be pure torture. Hopefully that gets it done for him.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
post #22 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
**** bro talk about going above and beyond to help someone. I admire that good stuff.
dude is not even checking here with reply's and your still trying to help.
hopefully he figured it out and hes driving it right now.
hey, I'm actually the owner of the trackhawk you have been trying to help with. since then I haven't been able to solve the ship mode issue. this is driving me crazy. I'm at centralamerica and dealers here are not helping due that they didn't sold the vehicle. Not the answer i would expect from a dealer but that the way they work down here.
post #23 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

I would put a call into jeep and get them to force the dealerships hand if that fuse thing didn’t work because it doesn’t look like it’s getting unlocked without a scanner tool. Sorry man, wish I could do more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 06:11 PM

Hey, thank you for your research and answers. Actually I'm the owner of the trackhawk you were helping in this post and I haven't been able to make it work. This is driving me crazy and the main issue is that dealers at my country are not helping due that they didn't sold me the vehicle. In my country Trackhawk is not a vehicle dealers will bring and wait for someone to buy it. I decided to buy it myself and now I'm havind a monster in my garage without being able to use it.
post #25 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 06:45 PM

I found a plastic covering airbags fuses and take it out. what of all procedures should you think I should follow now to try and take off ship mode
post #26 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 06:51 PM

Hate to say this, but be prepared for FCA to reject helping you with this.

Unfortunately, illegally importing high end SUV’s is a big problem for all makes. Not saying you did anything illegal or wrong, but that’s going to be their suspicion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #27 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry man, that’s all the service manager had for me. I heard that if you buy a TH in Canada and then bring it to the US that your warranty is void. I’m curious if you are in the same situation. I’d try to get a help ticket started with Jeep or SRT.
post #28 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 07:14 PM

No, I bought it in mexico and brought it to honduras
post #29 of 32 Old 09-18-2019, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

I meant will they not honor the warranty/provide support because you exported it like they do if you were to buy in Canada and bring to US. Have you already contacted the dealership in Mexico to see if they can encourage the local dealership to help?
post #30 of 32 Old 10-17-2019, 04:00 AM

Probably just need to break down and get your wallet out.... That’s how you get things done in most countries outside the U.S. or south of it’s borders.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page