S975 Package dyno results for the pump gas customer - Page 3 - Jeep TrackHawk Forum
 16Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #21 of 30 Old 03-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Member
 
Flipfloptrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
yes I named it the C1025 package its the S1025 package but 3.05 pulley. you can run 91 - E85 or any mix of the two. the bigger pulley isnt that much loss either I think 35HP Scott told me.
I got ECU back from Scott yesterday and taking to my shop today to slap it back in. ill let you know what I think.
Sounds about right as 1 PSI is roughly 30BHP.

Also good to know how fast you're spinning the blower. Divide the lower by the upper x RPM. So a 9% IW lower with a 3.05 upper at 6,500 RPM is 18,640 RPM blower speed.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Flipfloptrader is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 30 Old 03-08-2019, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 455
18,640 RPM poor lil guy is gonna be working hard. maybe I should of went with the bigger magnuson SC.
does anyone know if or who makes an expansion tank for the TH yet?
ROCKETW19 is online now  
post #23 of 30 Old 03-08-2019, 12:50 AM
Member
 
Flipfloptrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
18,640 RPM poor lil guy is gonna be working hard. maybe I should of went with the bigger magnuson SC.
does anyone know if or who makes an expansion tank for the TH yet?
There's guys spinning their stock blower past 21,000 RPM. Obviously the amount of heat would be pretty high.

Do you mean like a chiller tank for the coolant? My TH is is the R&D mule for a rear expansion tank that's going underneath the rear valance. 5 gal tank. EMP pump will drive the fluid. Expecting icy cold temps.
ROCKETW19 likes this.
Flipfloptrader is offline  
post #24 of 30 Old 03-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipfloptrader View Post
There's guys spinning their stock blower past 21,000 RPM. Obviously the amount of heat would be pretty high.

Do you mean like a chiller tank for the coolant? My TH is is the R&D mule for a rear expansion tank that's going underneath the rear valance. 5 gal tank. EMP pump will drive the fluid. Expecting icy cold temps.
yes exactly what I want. Id go for a 2.5 gallon but I am sure who ever is building knows a lot more then me so 5 it is. hows it coming are you aloud to post pictures?
ROCKETW19 is online now  
post #25 of 30 Old 03-08-2019, 01:39 AM
Junior Member
 
Ocotillo Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
yes I named it the C1025 package its the S1025 package but 3.05 pulley. you can run 91 - E85 or any mix of the two. the bigger pulley isnt that much loss either I think 35HP Scott told me.
I got ECU back from Scott yesterday and taking to my shop today to slap it back in. ill let you know what I think.
Yes please, let me know!

My avatar ate all my toys!
Ocotillo Boy is offline  
post #26 of 30 Old 03-08-2019, 01:46 AM
Member
 
Flipfloptrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
yes exactly what I want. Id go for a 2.5 gallon but I am sure who ever is building knows a lot more then me so 5 it is. hows it coming are you aloud to post pictures?
Should be all finished early next week. Here's a pic of the tank and EMP pump.

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/my-f...6#post-4035381
Flipfloptrader is offline  
post #27 of 30 Old 03-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Member
 
wagoetzmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: NW Alabama
Posts: 59
I give Livernois a thumbs up for the S975 package which I installed and they remotely tuned.....we have plenty of 93 in north west Alabama.....the package runs great.....I'm very impressed with the transmission tune!
wagoetzmann is online now  
post #28 of 30 Old 03-09-2019, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipfloptrader View Post
Should be all finished early next week. Here's a pic of the tank and EMP pump.

https://www.hellcat.org/threads/my-f...6#post-4035381
wow nothing cooler then a nice weld. im def interested in this thanks
ROCKETW19 is online now  
post #29 of 30 Old 03-09-2019, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo Boy View Post
Yes please, let me know!
quick thoughts. it sounds perfect now. I wont lie I didnt hammer it. I am still waiting on the trans laptop so I get weird about it not being done 100%
i also only have 91 in it right now ill let the tank get low and add E85. just regular driving you can feel the power its gonna be a beast for sure. let me get the laptop from scott and I will make a new thread after a few days messing around.
ROCKETW19 is online now  
post #30 of 30 Old 06-15-2019, 12:52 PM
Member
 
gotsrt?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: New England
Posts: 37
I want this package!
gotsrt? is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OST Dyno - TH w/Hellraiser Pulley - Tuning Results Mike-OSTDyno Engine And Performance Discussion 17 01-22-2019 02:51 PM
OST Dyno - Trackhawk Tuning/Mods Test Results Mike-OSTDyno Engine And Performance Discussion 10 01-12-2019 01:13 PM
For those of us curious on the S975 package LivernoisMotorsports Livernois Motorsports 0 01-11-2019 09:33 AM
Intercooler Pump Bucks666 Jeep Trackhawk Issues And Problems 1 12-22-2018 10:10 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome