Better way to change adjust auto climate control? - Jeep TrackHawk Forum

post #1 of 11 Old 07-30-2019, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

Better way to change adjust auto climate control?

If you use the manual a/c mode, you can easily adjust the fan with the dial. But if I want to use the auto climate control, it appears I have to go to the climate control screen and then adjust the temperature using the touch screen. Well the problem is, if you click the red up or blue down arrow, it changes the temperature to max heat or max cool. To adjust a degree or two, you have to move the cursor with your finger which is near impossible to do in small increments when the car is moving. Is there a better way?
post #2 of 11 Old 07-30-2019, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

I always just use manual but are you saying that when you touch these buttons it goes directly to the max heat or cold instead of a degree?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ED719DC4-0154-4BE0-A36A-F06970D76C9C_1564495061979.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	6578  
post #3 of 11 Old 07-30-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Hemi View Post
I always just use manual but are you saying that when you touch these buttons it goes directly to the max heat or cold instead of a degree?
This.

2018 Trackhawk
2017 Wrangler Sahara
2015 Audi RS7
2009 GTR
2007 911 Turbo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 07-31-2019, 12:42 AM Thread Starter

Wow, not sure how I didn’t notice those 4 large buttons around the dial. Sorry, disregard this.

On the topic of climate control though, does anyone know how to access the auto on seat ventilation settings? It appears to turn on low fan ventilation when the outside temperature is over 75. Is there a way to change this setting?
post #5 of 11 Old 07-31-2019, 12:49 AM

Better way to change adjust auto climate control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9MPG View Post
Wow, not sure how I didnt notice those 4 large buttons around the dial. Sorry, disregard this.

On the topic of climate control though, does anyone know how to access the auto on seat ventilation settings? It appears to turn on low fan ventilation when the outside temperature is over 75. Is there a way to change this setting?

Settings tab, seat fan/heat under auto on settings, or something like that.

Fyi, you can also use voice command to set HVAC temperature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #6 of 11 Old 07-31-2019, 01:25 AM
Super Moderator

You might want to give the manual a read, I know it’s boring but you’ll find out all kinds of stuff about ur new ride.
post #7 of 11 Old 08-13-2019, 11:05 AM Thread Starter

If you click on the menu tab that contains the seat ventilation/heat and then click settings, it brings up a setting that lets you turn on/off automatic ventilated/heated seats. However, I don’t see anywhere that lets you adjust the settings. Anyone know if this is an adjustable feature? I saw no reference to it in the manual.
post #8 of 11 Old 08-13-2019, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

To further explain, right now the car automatically turns on low level ventilated seats if the outside temperature is around 75 degrees or higher. And I’m assuming will turn on the heat at some low temperature as well. However, I’d like to have it turn on high level seat fans at 70 degrees or higher and never turn on the heated seats automatically.
post #9 of 11 Old 08-13-2019, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

Pretty sure you can turn the feature off but I don’t think the set points are adjustable.
post #10 of 11 Old 08-13-2019, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9MPG View Post
To further explain, right now the car automatically turns on low level ventilated seats if the outside temperature is around 75 degrees or higher. And Im assuming will turn on the heat at some low temperature as well. However, Id like to have it turn on high level seat fans at 70 degrees or higher and never turn on the heated seats automatically.
low only. I tried everything and it will only do low. Stupid I know. its become part of my start up routine push the Hell Cat start button then controls then hit the vent seat button 2 times then back to radio. LOL oh and lets not forget the custom button for driving set up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep TrackHawk Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page