Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you guys that are getting the low 3-second 0-60 times what do you have you settings at

Transmission
Suspension
AWD

Thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
Track......2.7 sec with Livernois S975......3.1 sec stock with CAI / 180 F thermostat.....all season tire on the same street....launch control 1500 rpm

·
Banned
362 Posts
Totally stock, my best is 3.0 but usually I'll get a 3.1 or 3.2. My only tricks are to wait for cold air temps (~low 30's f) and launch off of a concrete road surface. Traction control off, auto mode and then just mash gas and release brake at the same time. I've found I get too much wheel spin with any power braking.

·
Premium Member
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
122 Posts
3.4s-62mph. Without launch control. Just let it rip from the light to the next light while being in track mode.
I want to try and manual shift at around 5,200rpm. I want to see what happens staying in the torque band. But it is really hard to get such a shift point with how hard it lauches

·
Registered
59 Posts
My best times come when I foot launch off the brake at 1700 rpm. Ur quicker that way. But I do see most just stabbing the pedal and that works great as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cold air, hot tires, I feel that my best runs are softer settings than track. Track control off, sport suspension, 30/70, no launch control, just a quick dump around 1800 -2000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts