Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Found this video of a 1000 HP Trackhawk.

I like the hood mod that this guy did. The video also includes additional races with various vehicles.

Scott, Is this one of yours?? 1000 HP Trackhawk
That TrackHawk is owned and raced by one of my friends here locally in Metro Detroit. That event was at Milan Dragway. He was super stoked to win that event. I can't wait to see what next year brings for him he so far has the fastest blower only TrackHawk and he has since then improved horsepower by over 50 AWHP. I don't look forward to racing him at the Modern Street Hemi Shootout like last year but it's all in fun.

2019 is shaping up to be the year of the TrackHawk almost like a new Chinese Zodiac sign.

Thanks for sharing your find Vaako

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That TrackHawk is owned and raced by one of my friends here locally in Metro Detroit. That event was at Milan Dragway. He was super stoked to win that event. I can't wait to see what next year brings for him he so far has the fastest blower only TrackHawk and he has since then improved horsepower by over 50 AWHP. I don't look forward to racing him at the Modern Street Hemi Shootout like last year but it's all in fun.
I guess I should have stated it another way. Did this guy bring his Trackhawk to Livernois for the mods or did he do all the work, especially the hood?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I guess I should have stated it another way. Did this guy bring his Trackhawk to Livernois for the mods or did he do all the work, especially the hood?
Thanks.
We did the work for him. He did the install on his headers and he regrets every dollar he thought he was saving as it was a real nightmare. But now that it's all done he is loving TrackHawk life. He actually started life as an S975 package then got used to that and had to upgrade to the S1025 package and he has not looked back every since.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks Scott for the response.
Am I understanding correctly that the car has headers and the S1025 package only and no other mods? Is the quoted 930rwhp completed on an AWD dyno? Sounds pretty awesome.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Thanks Scott for the response.
Am I understanding correctly that the car has headers and the S1025 package only and no other mods? Is the quoted 930rwhp completed on an AWD dyno? Sounds pretty awesome.
Yes sir you are correct. He does have a cold air kit. But no big upgraded blower no nitrous no crazy pulley combo no internal engine work valve covers have never been off the TrackHawk. I hate to to say it's just the S1025 package with headers exhaust and a cold air kit. Makes it sound to simple to have over 900 AWHP and 9 second quarter mile potential.

Thank you for the kind words

·
Registered
157 Posts
Impressive to say the least.

Anyone else knows if the 930 is on a 2 or 4 WD dyno as this makes quite a bit of difference.
Scott: Based on your experience since you have done quite a few S1025, what do you expect the rwhp to be on a 4wd dyno without the headers? I am going to document the before and after.

I understand that what matters is the time slip but just trying to set the expectations.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Is the owner on the forum. Would like to know how he did his yellow inserts as I think I may copy his idea.
The yellow around his lower vents and hood is yellow vinyl wrap. For our customers that are sending there TrackHawk for the your various performance packages we have a vinyl guy here we do custom vinyl from a complete wrap to just small various trim pieces along with window tinting paint correction with ceramic coating and clear auto bra also. We can make this a one stop shop for you.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Impressive to say the least.

Anyone else knows if the 930 is on a 2 or 4 WD dyno as this makes quite a bit of difference.
Scott: Based on your experience since you have done quite a few S1025, what do you expect the rwhp to be on a 4wd dyno without the headers? I am going to document the before and after.

I understand that what matters is the time slip but just trying to set the expectations.
Hey Emer.

The S1025 package without headers without C.A.I. is usually going to net between 830 AWHP to 850 AWHP we do not ever pull the relay and put them in two wheel drive and dyno them that is really not a true way to tune these as they run in AWD. So all our numbers and data we have are true AWD numbers.

:nerd: On that time slip.

Hope this helps you out

As always do not hesitate to call text or e-mail

Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
157 Posts
Scott, thanks for being so active on the forum. This really helps and I wish I was living closer to you as I would have sent the TH to you for your S1025 package.

Looks like it's going to be a mail order lol.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Scott, thanks for being so active on the forum. This really helps and I wish I was living closer to you as I would have sent the TH to you for your S1025 package.

Looks like it's going to be a mail order lol.
Completely agree! Maybe Livernois can start a new business model with mobile techs. Rather than shipping our cars, you ship your techs! :grin2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts