·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best ET 11.36
Best MPH 119.02
Best 60ft 1.62
Stock
Performance Pages timer off a little bit. 1/8 mile speed is kmh.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
I wouldn’t classify it as conservative.

It’s an easily achieved number by almost anyone, in almost any air conditions.

It’s realistic. The opposite end of that spectrum is a once in a lifetime glory run, under perfect conditions.

Look no further than the demon to see what happens when they publish that number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wouldn’t classify it as conservative.

It’s an easily achieved number by almost anyone, in almost any air conditions.

It’s realistic. The opposite end of that spectrum is a once in a lifetime glory run, under perfect conditions.

Look no further than the demon to see what happens when they publish that number.

The problem with the Demon is Dodge seemed to have published the glory run. Most people that own the Demon are hard pressed to see a 9.9 Second stock run. And I haven’t seen a stock Demon ever beat the published time Dodge released.

Jeep published an 11.6 which is a real world time that the majority of owners can accomplish with little practice. Many Trackhawk owners are blowing that time out of the water which means Jeep was definitely more on the Conservative side posting 11.6. Kudos to Jeep for doing that!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The problem with the Demon is Dodge seemed to have published the glory run. Most people that own the Demon are hard pressed to see a 9.9 Second stock run. And I haven’t seen a stock Demon ever beat the published time Dodge released.
I drive my friends Demon and my best time in +400 DA is 10.0 with M/T drag radials.

How did you launch the truck? Is it stock thats a great pass .
Thanks! Stock
Leave from idle

All the 11.3-11.2 @~120 stock power times are also done in near negative DA conditions.
I ran 11.36 in +400 DA and 11.61 back in August

Reactions: Broken98

·
Registered
111 Posts
I drive my friends Demon and my best time in +400 DA is 10.0 with M/T drag radials.

How did you launch the truck? Is it stock thats a great pass .
Thanks! Stock
Leave from idle

All the 11.3-11.2 @~120 stock power times are also done in near negative DA conditions.
I ran 11.36 in +400 DA and 11.61 back in August

That’s so awesome!! Hell of a run.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Not sure how accurate the timers are but I made my first full pass last night (REALLY cold air and pavement) 3.4 0-60, [email protected] 1/8th, [email protected] 1/4. Unfortunately the track won't be open until the spring to compare!
Great 60-foot time and 1/4 mile MPH.

I ran a 3.4 0-60 mph yesterday on my street, but didn't dare go much faster there.
1.67 sec 60-foot.
Half tank of gas. 61 degree day.
Suspension on Street, everything else on Track.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice! Mine was full tank, also suspension on Street, everything else on Track. Don't remember the exact temp but it was about 18-19 degrees!

I believe this run was just track setting. Not 100% sute. I played around a lot this day.

Track temp was around 40, DA -1000.
Early spring at Cecil county.

All seasons tires, 100% stock at the time.

·
Banned
362 Posts
I posted this a few weeks ago and it's still my best, so far. In cooler air, I can come within .1 sec and 1 mph most anytime. My best run was when air temps were in the upper 30's, in auto mode, with traction control off, no power braking and more than 1/2 tank of gas. Just mash and go. (1/8 speed is kph)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts