Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, traded my GT-R for a Trackhawk this week. Deal was too good to refuse, and I never drove the GT-R so downsized it and my lifted truck to get a fun DD I can enjoy for awhile. It gets delivered sometime this week, will post some photos. First mods are going to be lowering springs, apparently brake pads, tint/clearbra/and probably a catback exhaust with an xpipe.

Pics of the GT-R:

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.

You will love that car. With fairly reasonable mods (I have an S1025 Livernois package), it will beat up on seriously modded GTRs in the 1/8th mile.

Where in Fl are you located?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a lot for mine, but its mint with low miles. I essentially owned it for 4 years and took taxes as a loss only. Not gonna happen with the TH but going to 1 car means I'll get to enjoy it full time. I loved my GTR but the resale has stabilized enough that if I want to get into another one later I'll be able to pretty easily. I may pick up one of these newfangled supras and go all in with it, but who knows. For now my gently used 100K trackhawk will have to do.

Edit: It also moderately pissed me off that I never drive and enjoy it, considering the expense.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the club.

There is an article somewhere with FCA saying the GTR is the 2nd most traded car for the TH, so you are in good company with that decision.

Nice plan with the first mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
I got a lot for mine, but its mint with low miles. I essentially owned it for 4 years and took taxes as a loss only. Not gonna happen with the TH but going to 1 car means I'll get to enjoy it full time. I loved my GTR but the resale has stabilized enough that if I want to get into another one later I'll be able to pretty easily. I may pick up one of these newfangled supras and go all in with it, but who knows. For now my gently used 100K trackhawk will have to do.

Edit: It also moderately pissed me off that I never drive and enjoy it, considering the expense.
well glad you got good money for it. At least you owned one, I am still without a NSX or a GTR both I want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts