Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have possession of my TH yet (4 more weeks) or i would just go out and measure myself. But I was wondering if an 18" wheel would fit over the big brembo brakes. I have used the search function as well as a couple hours on Google to no avail.

I know I am giving up a little performance-wise if they do fit but I can think of more times when I would like a little more sidewalls opposed to a better skid pad.

Thoughts or real world experiences would be appreciated.

I doubt it would be possible but 17's would be even better for this set of winter/offroad tires. Finding an 18" wheel with the correct bolt pattern and offset 20+ is hard to find.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts
Rear = Yes

Front = No

Not even enough room between a 20" and the caliper for some versions of stick on wheel weights!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Brake kit for 18" wheels

·
Banned
391 Posts
I know I am giving up a little performance-wise if they do fit but I can think of more times when I would like a little more sidewalls opposed to a better skid pad.
I posted a very similar post before getting mine, and for the same reasons. I failed, too.
It won't happen. Except, maybe, with the brake kit above. Gave up trying, and selling the 'Hawk anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.