Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may end up selling my Trackhawk.

It's been broken in correctly, had a 500-mile oil change, and has been treated nicely. Not even a 0-60 run yet, but a couple of 60-120s. Coming up on 1,700 miles.

Velvet Red, titanium colored wheels, and the tow/spare tire package, which brought the MSRP to $89,600.
Has a dash cover, seat covers, Husky floor mats, and rear vent visors.

If someone makes me a decent offer, I most likely would sell it at this point.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too many vehicles to maintain is the main reason. And now that the weather allows using the Challenger, I prefer driving it. The little I drive in the first place.

Will I regret selling it when it gets cold and wet again? Maybe.
But then, I'm not so sure I'd want to subject it to salty roads, either. So far I haven't even driven it in rain.

Selling the 'Hawk would really be the smart thing to do, I think, and go back to driving the boring Ram 1500 when the weather's bad, or a Challenger's trunk isn't big enough.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
just keep it! is it the smart thing to do NO but you also seem like you dont want to take the hit (dont blame you) so just keep it a little longer. you will notice the TH isn't on clearance sale anymore. used ones are holding value if not costing more. If no 2021s come out that will help you a lot. I know they been out since 2018 but not everyone knows what they are still more that figure it out and the less of them the more you will get back or not loose when you sale.
I want out of mine also I need bigger my damn arm hit the pillar and long ride starts to bother me. But Im to cheap to take the hit. its cheaper to keep her,lol plus its so fun to drive around town to and from store

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are making some good points there, ROCKET.

But, this morning I was trying to remember when I drove the Challenger last (which I like driving even more than the 'Hawk), wondering if I should put some Sta-Bil in it soon.
And the 'Hawk is now on a battery maintainer, since it's been so long that that battery was down to 12.5 Volts.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
You are making some good points there, ROCKET.

But, this morning I was trying to remember when I drove the Challenger last (which I like driving even more than the 'Hawk), wondering if I should put some Sta-Bil in it soon.
And the 'Hawk is now on a battery maintainer, since it's been so long that that battery was down to 12.5 Volts.
yes that would bother me also. Good luck with what ever you decide having a Challenger also would make it easier to let the TH go. That has to be way more fun to drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
1700 miles? holly smokes thats brand new, lol you paid 90K for it what would you sell for?
I have 9K miles and thought that was low. lol not even close to yours.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it was the other way around, and I had started with a 'Hawk, I would've likely thought that it couldn't get any better.
As it is, I prefer a few things with the Challenger. Its lower weight being one of them.

If someone offered me 75K at this point, I'd most likely take it.
And then probably regret selling.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's getting better. A "local" Porsche dealer is offering 77K. Or up to 79.9K if they get it on consignment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts