Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153353678820

Story -
I purchased Brand new 3 months ago from dealer in October 2018. The ONLY reason I am selling is because I came across a real-estate opportunity that is more important. I've owned multiple high HP sports vehicles over the years including a Tesla P100D and I can tell you this is one of the most exhilarating, everyday practical car you can own. If it wasn't for this real-estate opportunity I would not be selling so quickly.

Vehicle has been stored in my garage in Stephenson VA since purchased. It has never seen rain and is in showroom condition. It has never seen a track and has not been abused. I've driven it to work a few days out of the week since purchasing and that is it. Absolutely no damage on vehicle. No paint work, never wrecked, and never smoked in. It has only been washed 3 times! Powertrain has been broken in according to FCA recommendations for these Hellcat motors and it just had its first Engine oil change using the specified SRT branded Pennzoil.

It has all the right options including:
~ Trailer Tow Group IV $995
~ HP 19 Speaker Harmon Kardon Stereo (Sounds Amazing) $1,995
~ Red Seat Belts - $95
~ Duel-Pane Panoramic Sunroof - Suede-Like Premium Headliner - $2,095
~ 20" x10" Black Satin Wheels $995

Feel free to call me with any questions. You will not be disappointed in this one. Save $16,600 off MSRP. Plus skip the Outrageous Processing "fees" from dealerships up to $900 and the $1000+ transportation "fee"

I have a clean and clear title in hand.
Vehicle is parked in garage and ready for its new owner!

Price - $76,900

Chris - 703-405-3762

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, miles today are about 5 more than shown in pics. So about 2,080 on odometer. Vehicle was driven back home and parked for its new owner.

Price is firm at $74,500

Call or text me at 703 405 3762 with any questions!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.