Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I’m new here but have been a Track Hawk owner for a couple of years now. I thought I’d say hi to everyone as I have a few questions and wanted to introduce myself first.

I live in Sheboygan Falls Wisconsin, and own a 2018 Red Hawk with a S1025 kit.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome.

I am a little over 2 hours Southwest of you in Evansville, WI.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I haven't had it that long, but so far I have no complaints. 😁

But I am sure it pales in comparison to your S1025 Trackhawk. How long have you been running the S1025 kit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it with it done, so as long as I’ve owned it. So about a year and a half. It’s stupid fast, that’s for sure. However, now I’m wondering what’s next lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s E85 yes, but the e85 around here is not the best so I don’t get the same gains consistently.

Im curious what is next. I think the 1025 kit is the most I can do without doing internal engine work right?

·
Registered
59 Posts
My understanding is that S1025 is just about as far as you want to go without getting really deep into some major money and engineering. Running E85 with S1025 as you are, you have to be gentle rolling on the torque, as there have been instances of people breaking their transfer case with that setup, so yes, when considering the next step from there, whether it be a larger blower or more displacement, or both, engine and driveline work must be part of the plan. There is some good info here on how people have managed to break their stock conrods, transfer cases, and other components, but best bet is to give Livernois / your favorite shop a call, tell them your goals, and see what they recommend.

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello and Welcome, do you have only the s1025 kit or any other supporting mods like a CAI, interchiller or aftermarket exhaust system?

At WOT how many psi are you seeing with your 2.85 upper/ 9% IW lower pulley combo?

Have you ran or been running 93 octane pump gas with your s1025 kit or strictly E85?

Thanks. ☺

1 - 10 of 10 Posts