Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! First time Trackhawk owner but not new to the Hellcat motor.
I owned a 2017 Challenger Hellcat a few years ago...and have to admit I missed the SC whine very much 馃槀
So I recently picked up this 2018 with (25K miles)...already has a Legmaker intake and a catch can.
This is the perfect "Daily Driver"...very happy to be back in a Hemi!
TH_16.jpg

Registered
Hello everyone! First time Trackhawk owner but not new to the Hellcat motor.
I owned a 2017 Challenger Hellcat a few years ago...and have to admit I missed the SC whine very much 馃槀
So I recently picked up this 2018 with (25K miles)...already has a Legmaker intake and a catch can.
This is the perfect "Daily Driver"...very happy to be back in a Hemi! View attachment 9211
Congratulations, your TrackHawk looks great 馃憤 Also looks like it has lowering springs installed already.

Having an open CAI intake and a carbon fiber hood with an open raised cowl towards the windshield the whine of the supercharger is totally addictive. I enjoy it more that the exhaust roar most days. I'm sure you will too.

Super Moderator
I have no idea why I wasted so much money on wheels and tires the stock wheel are so nice on these TH. Well I know why but not sure its was worth it, lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have no idea why I wasted so much money on wheels and tires the stock wheel are so nice on these TH. Well I know why but not sure its was worth it, lol
I hear you...I love the stock wheels and have no plans to change them!

However, I did recently have them and the calipers coated with Ceramic Pro and added Gorilla locking black lug nuts.
CP_Wheel.jpg

Super Moderator
I hear you...I love the stock wheels and have no plans to change them!

However, I did recently have them and the calipers coated with Ceramic Pro and added Gorilla locking black lug nuts.
View attachment 9270
That鈥檚 the way to go. Ceramic of some kind and gorilla lugs. Change out the pads as well to keep the dust down to a reasonable level.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts