Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm trying to find out if anyone has any information on the white/red leather 2018 TH that was recently for sale at Navarre in Louisiana. It has ~30k miles and was sold for ~$68k. My buddy, that isn't on the forum purchased it, sight unseen and had it delivered to his house Thursday without having a 3rd party inspection done that I recommended. So, I'm trying to help him out to see if anyone knows anything on it.

I took a look at it and it has the hellcat start button, SRT badging on the wheel center caps and SRT on the 3rd brake light. It may have an aftermarket exhaust as well, but it was dark when I saw it and I didn't get a chance to see what kind it was, if so.

My buddy is an impulse buyer and I'm a little worried for him on if this was a good purchase.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like a lot of money for a lot of miles. But if it runs good and makes him happy then it's still a win...

Have you checked the VIN through the usual places? Also, occasionally VINwiki will have some hits, especially for interesting cars.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sounds like a lot of money for a lot of miles. But if it runs good and makes him happy then it's still a win...

Have you checked the VIN through the usual places? Also, occasionally VINwiki will have some hits, especially for interesting cars.
Yes, I would look up the VIN or give the VIN to a dealer who can look it up for you. Not sure if it's a bad deal or not - these things are holding their value as there weren't many made. Only 7456 in 2018 to 1693 in 2019

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, we will look the VIN up, but ultimately we were trying to see if anyone on the forum may know the vehicle and if it had been modified and put back to stock before selling it. Not too sure the VIN will reveal anything, unless it ended up getting flagged for a tune or something.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You already tried FB? Much larger pool of people In that group.
Yeah, I also have a post on three different FB TH groups as well.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got to take a good look at the exhaust on it today and it has the Quicktime on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts