Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2019 Jeep Track Hawk

Has anyone else noticed that there is not very many 2019 Track Hawks for sale. Anyone know why there's low production numbers ?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that there is not very many 2019 Track Hawks for sale. Anyone know why there's low production numbers ?

They built nearly 7k in 2018 and had near 1000 unsold sitting on dealer lots when 2019 production started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
362 Posts
Hey, I'm doing my part. I've bought a 2018 and a 2019...:laugh: Actually, I had a hard time finding both of them within what I'd call a reasonable driving distance. When I searched for a 2018 I recall only finding 5 or 6 within a ~250 mile radius. When looking for a 2019 I could only find about 3 in the same radius. When I bought the first one they had only been out about a month so it's not too surprising there wasn't much of a selection "yet". When I bought the second one it was near the end of the model year. So maybe it's my timing but I'd agree, there sure weren't many new ones out there for sale in "my area" when I was looking.

So according to the post above they only built 7k units in 2018. Anyone know how many were built for 2019? (I assume they are only building 2020's now to begin shipped soon.)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I don't think many '19s were produced because so many '18s are still out there. Why would a dealer order a newer model when the old one's still haven't sold? I've been looking and haven't been able to find any numbers on how many '19s were produced. As for now, production started for the '20s at the end of July. The dealer by me has a couple of '20s coming in next month. Also, I think the '20 is going to be a short model year since the new platform is supposed to be revealed in Jan. with production starting a couple of months after that.
I've looked on autotrader, carguru, and cars.com and '19s seem to be unicorns. There is a used one with 38k at another dealer local to me.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Read this on another site:

Almost 1500 total production for 2019
About 600 for the US
25 for Canada
Almost 100 for Mexico
And just shy of 800 exported elsewhere

Reactions: ekaz

·
Registered
582 Posts
The green color in 2019... something crazy like only 5 built for North America.

Edit: 6 built for NA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
362 Posts
That's really interesting info ThawkMike, thanks for sharing. Now I can see why I could only find a few for sale around here. Makes me feel special knowing I have 1 of the 64 Redline 2's in the US...

·
Registered
655 Posts
There's the future big $$ collectible TH...the green '19.

In 50 years it'll be the rage at B-J. (Like any of that will be going on in 50 years...sadly not.)

·
Registered
65 Posts
well...the cover page on caranddriver.com shows something WICKED coming..
i was just going to trade in my 18 with 29k miles..for a 20...hmm...i think i'll wait...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Interesting, and I sure hope it's true...but it also could just be a new hood.

·
Registered
65 Posts
it would be the natural evolution of the trackhawk..put the redeye motor in..no way they offering a hood option..but it sure looks nice,.
additionally..being that the platform for the TH is slated to be updated in 2022? ..makes sense to offer redeye motor to boost sales, when most will know the platform will be updated a year after they buy it..

·
Registered
655 Posts
Like I said, I sure hope it's true. I'll be in line to buy one.

·
Banned
362 Posts
well...the cover page on caranddriver.com shows something WICKED coming..
i was just going to trade in my 18 with 29k miles..for a 20...hmm...i think i'll wait...
I hope Car and Driver is guessing right. I like my 2019 but if they come out with the TH Redeye (797hp), I'll be back in the showrooms. I like my 2019 so much, I may just give it to my wife and I'll get the Redeye.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered my TH within a month of it's introduction and took delivery on Dec. 21 in Ohio. I got no deal. I wish the green color would have been available when I ordered as I love that color and I am shocked at how few were ordered in green. I hope, if they do put the redeye or more in a 2020, they also keep the green color available as I will order that and give my wife the silver 2018. I guess we all just wait and see what comes out for 2020.

·
Banned
362 Posts
I just saw this new commercial on TV recently (well it was new to me)... I may be reading too much into it, but it would seem to "suggest" that the Redeye might very well be coming to the SUV platform too. Heck if they put this thing in the Durango first, I may have to switch from Jeep to Dodge. (I read about the one prototype they built earlier this year - and saw a video of it racing a TH) . I like that air scoop on the hood so much I may order one for my TH now, while I'm waiting for the Jeep Redeye announcement..

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ozhN/dodge-labor-day-sales-event-statistics-were-not-for-everyone-t2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts