Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was told today my 19 Track Hawk made it yesterday to the last yard where it will be loaded on delivery truck to make its way to the dealer. Same dealer has 2 other sold vehicle sitting there as well so regional rep states he will get them out quickly. Getting anxious! Pics to come.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new 2019 TH.

Quick question,

What did you base your decision to order a 2019 vs an off the lot 2018?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome. Must be eager to get the call that your TH has finally arrived at the dealer. Have you owned an SRT or something similar prior?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
My decision at the time when ordering the 19 was why not. Small changes yes, but was only 1k more then a 18. The dealership that I love to deal with had ordered an 18 like they thought id want but about the time it arrived the 19 was announced. I did have them add the Interior upgrade on the 19 other then that no ordered changes. Possible tomorrow I'm being told.

Will be my second SRT Jeep. Sold a 14 GC SRT once I made the decision to order the Trackhawk.

·
Registered
695 Posts
My decision at the time when ordering the 19 was why not. Small changes yes, but was only 1k more then a 18. The dealership that I love to deal with had ordered an 18 like they thought id want but about the time it arrived the 19 was announced. I did have them add the Interior upgrade on the 19 other then that no ordered changes. Possible tomorrow I'm being told.

Will be my second SRT Jeep. Sold a 14 GC SRT once I made the decision to order the Trackhawk.
That 1k difference is probably actually much larger than that if you shopped it around, with as deep as the ‘18s are being discounted to move them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2019 Finally Here

Arrived at dealer today. Out of town for the holiday, will be anxious to return. Took 2 weeks to arrive at dealer from rail yard lot. Arrived at dealership on a single roll back which I thought was odd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts