Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Calgary, Canada!
My 2020 is due to show up at the end of next week and I'm excited. My current ride is a heavily modified 2010 Subaru WRX that puts about 400hp to the ground at all four wheels (fun little 'station wagon' that loves to surprise muscle cars).
  • Sting Grey / Ski Grey / Titanium wheels
First new vehicle in a while and I've already got a few immediate plans. I tend to keep vehicles for a long time so I want to get it right the first time. I should also point out that I will most likely drive the Hawk year-round (snow, ice, general hell) but I also have a jacked up diesel 3/4 ton Chevy 4x4 for when the **** gets thick.

First week mods:
  • 1.5"/2" lowering springs
  • De-badge and ceramic paint / windshield / interior coating
Longer term plans:
  • 22" 'summer' wheels
  • Exhaust (don't want to go too raunchy so that I'm not the ******* in the neighbourhood)
I've got a lot of reading to do in this forum to see what other mods I'm interested in but I'm also looking for recommendations on the above or anything else that I should consider doing.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to ask my first question: Is crank pinning suggested / necessary? Seen a lot of information on this but wanted to get the perspective from these forums.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Congrats on the beast and welcome to the speed party!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Love that interior!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh man, I'm in love with that thing. Raining like hell here today but still managed to put my foot down a few times with zero concerns. Trying to not drive like a total madman during break-in but the sound of that thing is incredible!

"Dad? Can we have music?"

"NO. Listen to the sweet supercharger music!"

I'll try to get some good photos of the interior once we get some decent weather since there doesn't seem to be much out there that shows off the Ski Grey.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks beautiful and much congrats! I remember the day I got my new one last year! Really was an awesome feeling. Still love it like the first day I got it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts