Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Jeep's site, the Advanced ProTech II package is standard on 2020 TrackHawks. However, the window sticker I am looking at for a 2020 TH says that it only has ProTech I. Does anyone know if they made 2020 models without Advanced ProTech II?

This comes about because I was trying to order a 2021 TH but I have been striking out. The dealer told me FCA is not taking orders and there is no information on whether the orders will reopen for 2021MY or will be for 2022MY.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

·
Registered
54 Posts
There are a few members, including myself, that do have orders in for 2021 Trackhawk. At the moment production may have started, but not sure. Some have their VINs. I only have a VON. It's a wait and see for everyone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Check the steering wheel. If only Pro Tech I, some of the wheel controls will be blank. Pro Tech II will have all the buttons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check the steering wheel. If only Pro Tech I, some of the wheel controls will be blank. Pro Tech II will have all the buttons.
Thanks TH2021. That is helpful. The prospective car is 750+ miles from me, but I will try to get pictures of the steering wheel from the dealer.

Still interested in learning generally whether Jeep made 2020 TH models without Advanced ProTech II.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Confirmed with the dealer today that all 2020 TrackHawks have the Advanced ProTech II package. The window sticker may list ProTech I, but each of the individual Advanced ProTech II safety features will be listed individually. Lesson learned - read the fine print. And thanks for the assist TH2021!

Also happy to say that put a deposit down on a 2021 TH today. 😁 Maybe in 2 or 3 months I'll actually be able to pick it up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts