Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else has had their deposit handed back!I ordered my 2021 trackhawk two months ago just got my deposit back yesterday called the dealer they don’t know why no one knows anything I was wondering if this is happened to anybody else

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just curious if anyone else has had their deposit handed back!I ordered my 2021 trackhawk two months ago just got my deposit back yesterday called the dealer they don’t know why no one knows anything I was wondering if this is happened to anybody else
Did you ever get a VON or a VIN?

·
Registered
386 Posts
If you need one now, I just checked what happened to my '20 that Givemethevin gave me 79K for.
Found it in Oklahoma, now for a mere $97,5K.

Not that I understand why anyone would pay even close to that when a new one could be ordered for about 82K.
Oh well, I still got a few thousand more than I paid for it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you need one now, I just checked what happened to my '20 that Givemethevin gave me 79K for.
Found it in Oklahoma, now for a mere $97,5K.

Not that I understand why anyone would pay even close to that when a new one could be ordered for about 82K.
Oh well, I still got a few thousand more than I paid for it.
That’s 82k at dealer cost and no options picked yet ! I jus got 21 and was about 95 out the door with every option besides dvd

·
Registered
386 Posts
Umm, it does indeed have options on it, and the 82K was MSRP. I paid nowhere near that, which is how I got about 4K more for it after having owned it for some 16 months.

Unless my window sticker, purchase contract, etc. are all wrong. If so, please advice me on how to proceed as they had me fooled.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Umm, it does indeed have options on it, and the 82K was MSRP. I paid nowhere near that, which is how I got about 4K more for it after having owned it for some 16 months.

Unless my window sticker, purchase contract, etc. are all wrong. If so, please advice me on how to proceed as they had me fooled.
21 Trackhawk msrp is 88k before options

·
Registered
386 Posts
21 Trackhawk msrp is 88k before options
Okay, so I should've waited and ordered a '21 instead, to make your numbers match better?
Instead I just mentioned that mine was a '20, since I didn't know about this yet. Sorry.

EDIT: Forgot one thing. Obviously someone would have to order a '22 at this point, so let's say that those are 90K MSRP (pricing isn't out yet as far as I know).
Anyway, that would mean ordering a '22 and I'd get it for about 84K. That's still a decent savings over paying 97,5K for my old one.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Based on everything I've read so far, I doubt there'll be a 2022 TH. (Unless the new platform is delayed for some reason.)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Dang. I just read the Donlen schedule the other day, but forgot to look at the Jeep stuff.
I'll see if I can find it again.

EDIT: Okay, found it. But it didn't specify models, only that '22 Grand Cherokee production is supposed to start on 11-22.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I DOUBT THERE HANDING OUT ANY DEALS ON THE 21 TRACKHAWK RIGHT NOW, EVERYTHING I SEE IS MARKED UP BECAUSE OF THE INVINTORY SHORTAGES ON NEW AND USED CARS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a 2018 trackhawk I paid 97,004! I got a smoking deal my MSRP was 98,000!! I live in Southern California $20,000 over sticker still on 21s out here

·
Registered
386 Posts
I DOUBT THERE HANDING OUT ANY DEALS ON THE 21 TRACKHAWK RIGHT NOW, EVERYTHING I SEE IS MARKED UP BECAUSE OF THE INVINTORY SHORTAGES ON NEW AND USED CARS
That's because what you see is cars that are already on the lot. By ordering, I get much better deals.
For example, most dealers want 5-30K ADM on a TRX, but our two orders have been almost 9K off of MSRP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey! I ordered a 21 TH back in early December and it showed up in March of this year....sticker was 95k....didn’t do the leather, towing or dvd system but got pano sunroof and sound system. Purchased for 91k....dealer was pissed that salesman sold it so cheap🤷🏼‍♂️

Same dealer just acquired a 20 TH with 20k miles for 90k..this was his price on a dealer to dealer transfer....
It seems these TH’s are just bringing a premium right now.
I feel I got a fairly decent deal....I hope!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could be because covid impacts supply and dealerships sell specialty vehicles at a premium

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2018 trackhawk I paid 97,004! I got a smoking deal my MSRP was 98,000!! I live in Southern California $20,000 over sticker still on 21s out here
just picked up my 21 about 4 days ago and snagged for 96k out the door

1 - 20 of 21 Posts