Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
201 - 220 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey all. Just found these forums. I am looking to place an order for a 2021 trackhawk before it possibly turns into some electric version. Since im still working on convincing the wife, does anyone know how long into the year/cutoff date a 2021 can be ordered?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey man! Welcome! So I’ve heard a timeframe of late August to early October is when they will stop allowing 2021 Trackhawk orders. Good luck with the boss (wife) lol !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you! She is very stubborn. She wants to buy used and i keep telling her used is almost the same price as new now. The other factor is she wants the srt8, but the way i see it is why not get the best if your already spending 70ish, a little extra to get something potentially legendary is worth it....thanks for the info!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah man I completely agree with you. Used is not the way to go. Also tell her when everything goes electric, this vehicle will be worth it’s weight in gold. So tell her it’s an “investment” lol. Your next step is to call around to every local Jeep dealership in your area. Ask if they have an allocation for a Trackhawk. Also ask if they are willing to guarantee MSRP pricing. If they say no, find another dealership. If they ask for money down, ask what the stipulations are regarding that money. For example if it’s refundable and etc… Good luck to you brother and I hope it all works out for you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah man I completely agree with you. Used is not the way to go. Also tell her when everything goes electric, this vehicle will be worth it’s weight in gold. So tell her it’s an “investment” lol. Your next step is to call around to every local Jeep dealership in your area. Ask if they have an allocation for a Trackhawk. Also ask if they are willing to guarantee MSRP pricing. If they say no, find another dealership. If they ask for money down, ask what the stipulations are regarding that money. For example if it’s refundable and etc… Good luck to you brother and I hope it all works out for you!
Haha thanks i believe you! I sold my 1993 tt manual 6 speed supra for 21k before it went crazy. Rare iconic vehicles seem to go up in value and i believe the trackhawk will be one of these. The end of the gasoline era with the most ridiculous suv ever lol. Thanks for the tips.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It been dead in here lately with the plants being closed we all got no updates lol hope all is doing well
Thanks man you too! Arrigo Jeep just called me and said one of the Trackhawks he ordered should be delivered within 2 weeks. This Trackhawk isn’t my build, but it’s still a Trackhawk! My build through Autonation Jeep is still in limbo. My build is $92K MSRP. This Trackhawk getting delivered soon is $98K MSRP, however the GM said he would work with me on the price. I’ll keep you posted! Don’t think the numbers are going to work but we shall see. Worst case I just keep waiting for my build through Autonation Jeep which is much cheaper bc of less packages.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
I noticed that the build price of my vehicle went up $4000 since February. At the Jeep build site, they no longer give the MSRP for the Trackhawk but the "net price".
The Trackhawk will be a rare bird. It is now or never!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Update from my dealership - they just received news that the Jefferson North plant, where the Grand Cherokee is made, is shutdown until August 9th due to the parts shortage.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
Update from my dealership - they just received news that the Jefferson North plant, where the Grand Cherokee is made, is shutdown until August 9th due to the parts shortage.
That's crappy. Well, I guess I should expect mine to be delivered mid to late September now.

The waiting sucks, but once the Trackhawk gets here it will be all worth it :cool:

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
Yea congrats hopefully it happens bro ! My eta ship date was 8/9 then the plant got shutdown and date got pushed to 8/17 and now 8/31/21
When did you place your order?

My GM was up front and said 4 to 5 months before I would see my order.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just received an update from my Dealer.

Estimated ship date 8/24/21

WOOT!!! :cool:
That is awesome news! Did you have a ship date before? My dealer told me 7/31 a few weeks back, then the news I posted last week. I hope I am right behind you.

Reactions: djfergi

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
That is awesome news! Did you have a ship date before? My dealer told me 7/31 a few weeks back, then the news I posted last week. I hope I am right behind you.
My original build order sheet did not have a ship date. I'm glad it didn't.

Hopefully the date I got holds true.

·
Registered
48 Posts
GM sent me a screen shot from his computer. Showed the delivery window of 7/26 - 8/3. On 7/23 it was in my state. Fingers crossed we can make a deal. As I said before, this isn’t my original build. This is one that a GM had already ordered. He just slapped my name on it. This one has the leather package, tow package, and h/k sound system. MSRP is $98K plus tax alone it brings it to around $104K. That’s not even including other BS fees, GAP, maintenance package, and extended warranty. Not sure if I’ll even get approved for a loan, but fingers crossed. Hopefully he works with me on the price. Will keep you all updated and I hope you all get your orders soon!! Keep us all posted!!

My original order ($93K) through a separate dealership is in limbo. Dealership stopped responding to my messages. And every time I call Jeep or SRT, it’s a different story. One day they have no record of my vehicle in the system. The next day it’s in D1 status just waiting for the plant to reopen on 8/1. Who knows anymore…

·
Registered
18 Posts
So if you guys see my posts from earlier, we just now ordered one!! I was able to convince the wife. Right now though, i'm waiting on Vin. Crossing fingers that the order gets accepted! If anyone knows that they are still being accepted as of today, let me know

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
So if you guys see my posts from earlier, we just now ordered one!! I was able to convince the wife. Right now though, i'm waiting on Vin. Crossing fingers that the order gets accepted! If anyone knows that they are still being accepted as of today, let me know
Congrats!!

As far as I've read, orders are still good to be placed.

When I placed my order back in April, I had a VIN and VON next day. Hoping you have the same luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats!!

As far as I've read, orders are still good to be placed.

When I placed my order back in April, I had a VIN and VON next day. Hoping you have the same luck.
Awesome! Thanks. And please post pictures since it looks like you'll get your soon! We went with Granite, kept the standard seats, sunroof, upgraded sound. Yeah hope it does go through!

·
Registered
18 Posts
If this is the last non hybrid trackhawk, I have no doubt this will go up in value long term. You can't really say that about most vehicles...

201 - 220 of 235 Posts