Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
301 - 320 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
Also, when it is finally done with production, you can pull the factory build sheet from here: Equipment Listing (force.com) I used this as a way to validate what the dealer was telling me.
The end is in sight. Hopefully they get the shipment sorted out soon.

I figured mine would be delivered in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
Does that mean that since my order went in on 7/26, i have 3+ months to wait? Arrrrgggggg
Hopefully you won’t have to wait longer than that.
By the time my track hawk arrives it would have been a total wait of almost 4.5 months.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hopefully you won’t have to wait longer than that.
By the time my track hawk arrives it would have been a total wait of almost 4.5 months.
I’m hoping that now that the factory is building again that they can catch up quickly. I wanted to have some fun before the wet season kicks in here in Oregon

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will be interested to know when people that ordered in june get their build notice. Hoping things are speeding up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine was the first week of April so hopefully those that ordered later won’t have the same mfg. constraints.

B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I order mid July I’m in D1 I order from a Detroit dealer I heard they get delivered on an SRT branded 18 wheeler. Don’t know if that’s true but dealer is close to plant.
Black Font Material property Pattern Design

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered mine on 7/16 as well. Don't know that I have a ship date yet?

It's been in D-1 status for about 3 weeks now.

I wish it was easier to check status.....Jeep chat and SRT phone are hit or miss.

Reactions: TheKang

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the link Kang. Didn’t know that existed. What are you confirming in the data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine never pulled up before the vehicle was built. Not sure about regress, but suspect your car may be built but missing parts. Ask Jeep chat

Reactions: mvaf

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
NICE!!! Congrats. Absolutely beautiful

·
Registered
405 Posts
Great color. I forgot how high they ride from the factory - time to get some lowering springs on that bad boy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great color. I forgot how high they ride from the factory - time to get some lowering springs on that bad boy!
Can i ask why people lower their th?
Is there any advantage other than cosmetic preference?

i really want to know. Do people that lower add in air bags to raise when needed for clearance? I bought my th to be able drive in moderate snow and don’t want the front to plow when we have a rare 6 in of snow.

I originally wanted an srt because i wanted a 4wd vehicle that was not slower than my 2010 camaro ss. But they were no longer taking srt orders so i ordered a th.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm jealous. Had a slate blue TH ordered that got canceled. Had to settle for a Sting-Gray dealer build. Currently have a slate blue Limited-X and love the color.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Can i ask why people lower their th?
Is there any advantage other than cosmetic preference?

i really want to know. Do people that lower add in air bags to raise when needed for clearance? I bought my th to be able drive in moderate snow and don’t want the front to plow when we have a rare 6 in of snow.

I originally wanted an srt because i wanted a 4wd vehicle that was not slower than my 2010 camaro ss. But they were no longer taking srt orders so i ordered a th.
There are a number of reasons and those may and will vary from person to person. Personally I like the look so there is the cosmetic, aesthetics appeal. However, there are other reasons to such as:

More Road Feel
A lowered suspension helps a driver be highly attuned to how their vehicle acts on different pavement as more of the vibrations from imperfections in the road surface come through the steering wheel.
Less Lean in Corners
The lean of a vehicle around a sharp turn is greatly reduced because the shift of weight is less due to the lower center of gravity. The part of the vehicle on the outside of a turn stays more level with the inside. This lets a car settle more quickly into a turn and act more responsively.
Better Handling
Another effect of being closer to the ground is improved responsiveness, more stability, and grip at speed. Because lowering means getting stiffer springs, there is less weight transfer when you hit the gas or brake hard. This means you’ll enjoy faster acceleration and quicker stops.

301 - 320 of 398 Posts