Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Once I went to KZ status, it took about 10 days and I am only a 4hr drive to the plant. Do you have the build sheet from the dealer? If your TH is being shipped by Cassens, you can check the vehicle tracking here: Tracking | Cassens Transport Company You know your VIN and the dealer number is next to the dealer name in the ship to & sold to section in parenthesis on the dealer provided build sheet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Also, for you new deliveries, really check your vehicle. Now that I have had mine for a few days, I have to take it back for adjustments and fixes. It feels like my tires aren't balanced great, the alignment may need to be redone as my steering wheel isn't straight, the exhaust tips are misaligned, the front camera / bulb thing below the bumper is misaligned too, and the carpet needs pulled in and tucked under a bit in front of the driver seat rail. Nothing huge, but with the plant being shutdown and the team pumping these things out, it seems like quality control is a little lacking. I could post pictures but don't want to clog up the system. :)

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
I'm hoping I get an update soon as to when my ride will be shipped out.

My dealer said its possible I wont have it until mid September, hopefully sooner.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just got an email from the Jeep dealer that my Trackhawk went to KZ status.

Dealer said: " ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit".

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
Just got an email from the Jeep dealer that my Trackhawk went to KZ status.

Dealer said: " ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit".
My dealer didn’t say that but the info does make sense.

I hope we all get our orders sooner than later.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Doesn’t seem to be any rime or reason. Almost 3 months difference in order between yall but 1 week difference in kz status.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
Doesn’t seem to be any rime or reason. Almost 3 months difference in order between yall but 1 week difference in kz status.
I completely agree. It really is too bad that there isnt a set process to explain how orders are processed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Part of me wonders.
I heard that the plant that builds gc’d was shutdown until 2weeks ago (not sure when they originally shutdown). Perhaps they try to build the trackhawks that are on order as a batch (rather than multiple models simultaneously). Maybe there are few enough trackhawks ordered that they can build several months of orders in a short period. Doeas anyone know how many trackhawks get built?

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
My hawk has landed!!

Reactions: Be.jammmin

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
nice nando,

you plan to follow the break in recommendations?
Not sure i can drive it that slow.
Yes indeed.

Don't get me wrong, it will be very difficult taking it easy :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats

Reactions: Nando707
321 - 340 of 398 Posts