Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
341 - 360 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
The dealer ordered it in June, it became my order Aug 18th so was low priority till then. Checked yesterday and they said all parts are in and should be scheduled to be built very soon. Not holding my breath though, lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Excellent! Looks like you took delivery just two weeks after it was built!
Hey mvaf.
Looks like you ordered 10 days before i did.
I hope that means mine goes into production in a week or so. Have gotten no updates yet

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey mvaf.
Looks like you ordered 10 days before i did.
I hope that means mine goes into production in a week or so. Have gotten no updates yet
I think the plant is cranking out the Trackhawk sold orders to get them finished. Especially since they are 2021's. Reeko, Have you checked in with the chat on Jeep.com? Or called the SRT phone support line?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just got the call from my dealer my TH is shipping tomorrow. Was ordered by them on 6-9-21 and changed to a sold order on 8-18-21. With that said, I contacted Jeep chat 3 days ago and was told all the parts were in and it would be scheduled to be built very soon. 3 days later it's shipping, lol. Obviously a disconnect somewhere, but it's all good.

Reactions: mvaf and Nando707

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just received my new 2021 Trackhawk today!

Will post pics in the other 2021 thread I had started. I ordered in early June. When picking up the TH my dealer told me something interesting. He said there are sunroof supply chain issues and those problems are holding back orders with that option from being built, including on the dealers Grand Cherokee L models. I did not include a sunroof in my TH build.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just received my new 2021 Trackhawk today!

Will post pics in the other 2021 thread I had started. I ordered in early June. When picking up the TH my dealer told me something interesting. He said there are sunroof supply chain issues and those problems are holding back orders with that option from being built, including on the dealers Grand Cherokee L models. I did not include a sunroof in my TH build.
I hope that is correct, I cut the sunroof and leather options (that i included when i tried to order an srt) to try to get the cost down . (Plus i never used it on my camaro after the first summer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So i contacted jeep chat, the guy claims he doesn’t have access to status codes (i asked if i was d1 yet).
He said congratulations, your vehicle is about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently.

does this mean d1, or am i still d, anyone know what that means?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also got told by them that they have no idea what the status codes are. I really don't even know if my status every changed. All I know is last Monday they told me all the parts were in and it would be scheduled to be built soon, not sure if that was a status change from previous times I used Jeep chat or different play on words.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Jeep Chat is hit or miss.

Try calling SRT/Jeep Wave. (844) 533-7928 or (248) 533-4566. They seem to have access to better information including Order Status Codes.
Once it goes KZ though, it's hard to track, and may just show up at your dealer without warning......:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Jeep Chat is hit or miss.

Try calling SRT/Jeep Wave. (844) 533-7928 or (248) 533-4566. They seem to have access to better information including Order Status Codes.
Once it goes KZ though, it's hard to track, and may just show up at your dealer without warning......:)
Thanks,
Called the number. I am in d1 since last week.
Some progress 👍🏼

·
Registered
27 Posts
In my case last week when I took delivery, I saw the status go into "Painting" on labor day weekend (9/4) and the vehicle was delivered by that Friday (9/10) with no further status change. I never saw a status that indicated the build was complete or that it was scheduled for delivery. No way the status codes are in line with the expected delivery. There is definitely a delay in the updating of Jeep status codes.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
62 Posts
In my case last week when I took delivery, I saw the status go into "Painting" on labor day weekend (6/4) and the vehicle was delivered by that Friday (9/10) with no further status change. I never saw a status that indicated the build was complete or that it was scheduled for delivery. No way the status codes are in line with the expected delivery. There is definitely a delay in the updating of Jeep status codes.
Similar situation for me as well. Went to ready for shipping and never received any other update

I got a call from the dealer saying it was ready to be picked up.

Reactions: mvaf

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yup, agreeing with Nando. The dealer was even surprised and said it has been happening on multiple product lines (e.g., Grand Cherokee L, Wrangler 392, etc.), surprising the dealership weekly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Forgot to post, but I took delivery of mine Aug 31. Landed that morning and I picked up in the afternoon. 190 days from order to pick up.

Ivory tri-coat and I’ve got 20” Satin VF5’s on it. I’m really glad I waited and didn’t cancel the order, this vehicle is insane. Stomping on the gas makes me giddy like a child 😂

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
23 Posts
Received an update today. My TH build is complete pending adding of some of the optional equipment I ordered - which they have but just need to add. Hoping should be another week until done, then a couple weeks until delivered. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Called the SRT support line and they said my TH should arrive at the dealer between 9/15 and 9/28.

Not sure if the dealer had access to information while it's in transit?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine got delivered to dealer today. Now just have to make the 1600 mile drive to go see it.

341 - 360 of 398 Posts