Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hello ,

As we continue to monitor your expedited vehicle order, we see that the unit has progressed forward.

Currently, the order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

We will keep in touch as new details are presented.

Sincerely,
Stellantis Information Center

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welp update! After 16 weeks of waiting I moved to code D. Haha so I guess maybe 10 more weeks and I'll be in business! Sigh........

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk, 2018 charger hellcat, 2018 Ram Laramie, 2014 srt grand Cherokee
9 Posts
I ordered my trackhawk 12/28/20. Mine is currently being delivered and is expected by the end of the week to early next week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered mine 11/20/20 and was just notified that the build has started.

- “The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so”.

Do they really build them that fast?

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I ordered mine 11/20/20 and was just notified that the build has started.

- “The completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so”.

Do they really build them that fast?
You'll have the very first 2021 Trackhawk if that is the case.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah I was gonna say I'm sure there is some dealership bullshit mixed in here too keep you on the hook. I mean it's been so long for me I'm not going to cancel now. My trade in goes down by the day so I am losing out there but what ya gonna do. Hopefully the dealer will give me close to what they said they would give. Used ones with 5-10k miles on them are running more then a new one costs so no gain there. I'd rather wait and get a full warranty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow really!? What state are you in? Here in Massachusetts I think we are last on the list to send to.
Yeah, just got word from my dealership a couple days ago. It was actually done being built on 2/19/21 but did not ship til 3/6/21. I’m located in louisville Kentucky.

·
Registered
9 Posts
just got the message that mine was loaded on a semi today and should be at the dealership between now and this weekend.unfortunately we have nothing but rain in the forecast for at least the next 7 days.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I know the feeling, Tim. Bought the 'Hawk specifically to drive in rain and snow, but a year later it still hasn't even seen rain.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just ordered one, green, on 3/8/2021.

I guess we can see how long this one will take, in light of all this waiting?

(Beyond excited!)

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
Just ordered one, green, on 3/8/2021.

I guess we can see how long this one will take, in light of all this waiting?

(Beyond excited!)
I love that green. I would never buy one personally but damn if it isnt cool to look at. The color is way to classy for me. def post some pictures when it gets here.

are you guys that are ordering the 2021s getting the $7070 off sticker like the commercials say? or does ordering make that deal obsolete?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love that green. I would never buy one personally but damn if it isnt cool to look at. The color is way to classy for me. def post some pictures when it gets here.

are you guys that are ordering the 2021s getting the $7070 off sticker like the commercials say? or does ordering make that deal obsolete?
that deal only applies to dodge, not jeep.

·
Registered
2 Posts

I have heard nothing about a rebate, at all. I have to pay sticker!

Green may be very subdued, but it’s rare!

I did get a VIN assigned, though! Ordered on Monday, VIN by Friday, is that good?

41 - 60 of 87 Posts