Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have heard nothing about a rebate, at all. I have to pay sticker!
Ouch! Paying sticker is bad enough, but to also lose out on the rebate really sucks.
At this point, pray that the car arrives before the end of the month (highly unlikely), or that the rebate gets extended.

Or, start over and get a better deal, with the rebate.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk, 2018 charger hellcat, 2018 Ram Laramie, 2014 srt grand Cherokee
9 Posts
Ouch! Paying sticker is bad enough, but to also lose out on the rebate really sucks.
At this point, pray that the car arrives before the end of the month (highly unlikely), or that the rebate gets extended.

Or, start over and get a better deal, with the rebate.
I am not sure there ever was a rebate? The only rebate I saw was $10 per horsepower which applied to dodge not Jeep.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I go to use friends and family too. They gave me a pretty good deal considering they might only get a single allocation for their dealership this year. Biggest thing they did was give me a fair trade in on my 2020 Gladiator.

Picked it up on Friday afternoon. This thing is incredible. Love it and the Brilliant Crystal Granite is the perfect color.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I am not sure there ever was a rebate? The only rebate I saw was $10 per horsepower which applied to dodge not Jeep.
Sorry, I haven't checked what the current incentives for Jeeps are lately. Hoping for something on Rams, though.

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
I have heard nothing about a rebate, at all. I have to pay sticker!

Green may be very subdued, but it’s rare!

I did get a VIN assigned, though! Ordered on Monday, VIN by Friday, is that good?
Yea no discount. like Tim said that Dodge. I always confuse that.
man thats quick cant wait to see it congrats

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love that green. I would never buy one personally but damn if it isnt cool to look at. The color is way to classy for me. def post some pictures when it gets here.

are you guys that are ordering the 2021s getting the $7070 off sticker like the commercials say? or does ordering make that deal obsolete?
Are you sure that the $7070 rebate is for the Trackhawks? Performance models do not usually get the big price breaks.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk, 2020 GT500, 2020 F250
20 Posts
Does anyone know how long the painted roof takes when it's shipped to the vendor? Like how long from when painted to shipped?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Does anyone know how long the painted roof takes when it's shipped to the vendor? Like how long from when painted to shipped?
That's probably anybody's guess. Depends on how busy they are, how many are ahead in line, and how long it'll sit before being transported, etc.

Let's hope it'll be a lot less than the four months it took our '19 Challenger to make it to the dealer after it was built.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk, 2020 GT500, 2020 F250
20 Posts
That's probably anybody's guess. Depends on how busy they are, how many are ahead in line, and how long it'll sit before being transported, etc.

Let's hope it'll be a lot less than the four months it took our '19 Challenger to make it to the dealer after it was built.
I've heard nightmare stories about the JB purgatory from wrangler owners. The hand painted strips on some gt500's were taking a month to do before being shipped out. I'm hoping painting a roof black won't be as hard. Lol

61 - 80 of 86 Posts