Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well it's basically a no options selected hawk. Just a tow package. Hopefully they can pump it out in a day haha. Fingers crossed!🤞

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
12 Posts
Just placed my order yesterday. It was accepted. SUPER EXCITED.

The wait begins.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just ordered mine today / Saturday. I was told I should know by Monday or Tuesday if it was accepted, but the dealership didn't think there would be an issue. I know this will be a long 16 weeks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just ordered mine today / Saturday. I was told I should know by Monday or Tuesday if it was accepted, but the dealership didn't think there would be an issue. I know this will be a long 16 weeks.
Boy good luck! I'm on my 6 MONTH Anniversary of ordering mine and it has not been built or shipped! I have a Vin that's it. I'm really surprised there not more people here with the same problem. I guess it's just me haha.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Boy good luck! I'm on my 6 MONTH Anniversary of ordering mine and it has not been built or shipped! I have a Vin that's it. I'm really surprised there not more people here with the same problem. I guess it's just me haha.
Yes, good luck. In 2 weeks I'll be on my 6th month anniversary of waiting and tomorrow when the status update comes out it'll be 8 weeks after a VIN was assigned.
Last update 4/27:
"Stellantis continues to work closely with our suppliers to mitigate the manufacturing impacts caused by the various supply chain issues facing our industry. Due to the unprecedented global microchip shortage, Jefferson North will adjust its production schedule through the end of May as we continue to build our award winning Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango."
The first update 2/5/21:
"Currently your vehicle is being sequenced for production. The vehicle should be making more progress very soon. Additionally, we will work with our logistic resources to ensure your vehicle order is expedited and prioritized."
That's the story. That's what can be expected.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, good luck. In 2 weeks I'll be on my 6th month anniversary of waiting and tomorrow when the status update comes out it'll be 8 weeks after a VIN was assigned.
Last update 4/27:
"Stellantis continues to work closely with our suppliers to mitigate the manufacturing impacts caused by the various supply chain issues facing our industry. Due to the unprecedented global microchip shortage, Jefferson North will adjust its production schedule through the end of May as we continue to build our award winning Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango."
The first update 2/5/21:
"Currently your vehicle is being sequenced for production. The vehicle should be making more progress very soon. Additionally, we will work with our logistic resources to ensure your vehicle order is expedited and prioritized."
That's the story. That's what can be expected.
I at least got this message last Friday so maybe I do have some hope after seeing what they sent you. Lol

"As we continue to monitor your order I wanted to reach out to you with the current status of the vehicle. Currently your order is currently in the build process. The completed vehicle should move to the next stage within the next day or so.I will continue to monitor the order and work with my logistics resources to have your order expedited whenever possible. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. I will provide you with an update when the information becomes available to me."

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
12 Posts
I at least got this message last Friday so maybe I do have some hope after seeing what they sent you. Lol

"As we continue to monitor your order I wanted to reach out to you with the current status of the vehicle. Currently your order is currently in the build process. The completed vehicle should move to the next stage within the next day or so.I will continue to monitor the order and work with my logistics resources to have your order expedited whenever possible. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. I will provide you with an update when the information becomes available to me."
How are you guys getting this info? I attempted to gather some info via the Jeep chat, but wasn't given much.

Is there a specific number or link I should be using? I wouldn't mind getting an automatic update on the status.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How are you guys getting this info? I attempted to gather some info via the Jeep chat, but wasn't given much.

Is there a specific number or link I should be using? I wouldn't mind getting an automatic update on the status.
It's 1-855-SRT-TEAM. But you have to have your Vin number assigned before they can look up anything. I mean basically it's zero help but whatever. Because I've been waiting for 6 month I Escalated my case so now they send emails once and a while saying your truck hasn't been built haha.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk, 2020 GT500, 2020 F250
27 Posts
Well mine came back from the upfitter and is now in the dreaded JS status. Lol ****.

·
Super Moderator
2,146 Posts
I feel for y’all. I had a much easier time tracking my build for my 14’ limited than I did the 18 TH. At the end of the wait, you won’t care at all though.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
12 Posts
It's 1-855-SRT-TEAM. But you have to have your Vin number assigned before they can look up anything. I mean basically it's zero help but whatever. Because I've been waiting for 6 month I Escalated my case so now they send emails once and a while saying your truck hasn't been built haha.
Thanks Skeeter

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
12 Posts
I love to read this type of stuff. Excited for you guys

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey all, been searching here and other sites for the answer and cannot find it. What is the process that you all went thru for your order and tracking? It appears that many get a VON or VIN within a few days and then either work with the dealer or 1-855-SRT-TEAM to get updates, correct? I ordered a week ago and received my VIN. How long after you get the VIN do you get the build sheet? I tried to pull it up here: Equipment Listing (force.com) , but it doesn't show anything. Any and all info is appreciated.

John

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey all, been searching here and other sites for the answer and cannot find it. What is the process that you all went thru for your order and tracking? It appears that many get a VON or VIN within a few days and then either work with the dealer or 1-855-SRT-TEAM to get updates, correct? I ordered a week ago and received my VIN. How long after you get the VIN do you get the build sheet? I tried to pull it up here: Equipment Listing (force.com) , but it doesn't show anything. Any and all info is appreciated.

John
Haha a week ago???? You have a very long time to wait man! Most of us have been waiting 6 months!! I wouldn't worry about tracking it for a few months. Good luck to you. If you can get it sooner then 6 months you are doing good haha.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Haha a week ago???? You have a very long time to wait man! Most of us have been waiting 6 months!! I wouldn't worry about tracking it for a few months. Good luck to you. If you can get it sooner then 6 months you are doing good haha.
That's about it in a nutshell

·
Registered
9 Posts
I get that I will have to wait months, that wasn’t the question. I was wondering more about how and when you get anything, if at all throughout the wait. Did anyone ever get a build sheet after their order. Again, I am fine with waiting 6 months, as long as I get one

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, TH2021. The inconsistencies are what I am trying to figure out. You ordered back in November of last year and only had your VIN for the past 2.5 months. Yet I have had a VIN within 3 days of ordering, and running it thru AutoZone, it shows a 2021 Trackhawk, but not much more and no build sheet. This is all I am trying to figure out.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts