Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered a 2021 Trackhawk on Dec. 3rd 2020. I was told the average wait time is 4-6 weeks. It is currently Jan 18. 2021 and I have no VIN number for the vehicle yet just a vehicle order number. Is this normal?? It’s been just about 6 weeks if not a little longer but 6 weeks and no VIN yet seems a little too much. I understand things may be slowed down due to COVID but jeez. How much longer you guys think this build is gonna take ?
Im a sales manager at a jeep dealership in CA, I placed my order feb 12 and it will be here this week. It shouldnt take that long to get a VIN. I got my the day after. I would try a different dealer before its too late because maybe that dealership doesnt do enough units to place orders like that. Or have the dealership call FCA now “stalantis” and make sure they actually placed the order cuz thats odd

·
Registered
642 Posts
Finally took delivery! Doesn’t seem like a big deal yet. Seems like trading from a 14 to 21 should have a bigger impact! But it is amazing how many incremental things get upgraded without any substantial redesign. View attachment 9175

You sound like me the day I traded in my SRT for the TH. Where's the special stuff that makes this a 100K vehicle, I asked myself as I drove home.

I was kind of disappointed actually, but took it easy during the break in period. After the official number of break in miles rolled up, I pushed down harder on the throttle and HOLY SHI!!!!

That answered ALL of my questions, wonders, hesitations & fears, in one fast blast up and down the steep and twisty canyon roads where I lived at the time.

Maybe my experience will help you to understand that the wait is worth it. Sort of like foreplay for the first time with a fast new gal. That's great and all...but just wait until the explosion!

·
Registered
34 Posts
You sound like me the day I traded in my SRT for the TH. Where's the special stuff that makes this a 100K vehicle, I asked myself as I drove home.

I was kind of disappointed actually, but took it easy during the break in period. After the official number of break in miles rolled up, I pushed down harder on the throttle and HOLY SHI!!!!

That answered ALL of my questions, wonders, hesitations & fears, in one fast blast up and down the steep and twisty canyon roads where I lived at the time.

Maybe my experience will help you to understand that the wait is worth it. Sort of like foreplay for the first time with a fast new gal. That's great and all...but just wait until the explosion!
Rest assured, I was joking, having owned a 17 Charger H/C and still owning an 09 SRT that was blown before the paint was dry. I also have friends with Trackhawks fully modded and running well over 180 in the Mile. Doesn't matter what I think any way as this one absolutely belongs to the wife!

·
Registered
17 Posts
HOLY ****!! the dealer just called me and said the hawk made touch down in my state and should be in today or Monday!!! So pumped! I'll post pictures when I lay my peepers on this bad boy!YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS! IT'S BEEN SO SO LONG!

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
21 Posts
HOLY ****!! the dealer just called me and said the hawk made touch down in my state and should be in today or Monday!!! So pumped! I'll post pictures when I lay my peepers on this bad boy!YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS! IT'S BEEN SO SO LONG!
Very cool. Looking forward to the pictures

121 - 140 of 162 Posts