Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I go to use friends and family too. They gave me a pretty good deal considering they might only get a single allocation for their dealership this year. Biggest thing they did was give me a fair trade in on my 2020 Gladiator.

Picked it up on Friday afternoon. This thing is incredible. Love it and the Brilliant Crystal Granite is the perfect color.
I go to use friends and family too. They gave me a pretty good deal considering they might only get a single allocation for their dealership this year. Biggest thing they did was give me a fair trade in on my 2020 Gladiator.

Picked it up on Friday afternoon. This thing is incredible. Love it and the Brilliant Crystal Granite is the perfect color.
What do u need to use friends and family because a friend of mines work there said u gotta be a spouse, mom or dad ?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
6/3/2021
Your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
We will keep you updated along the way.

2/25/2021
I am excited to learn of your all-new 2021 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE TRACKHAWK that you have ordered and happy to assist you with providing you an update.
Currently your vehicle is being sequenced for production. The vehicle should be making more progress very soon. Additionally, we will work with our logistic resources to ensure your vehicle order is expedited and prioritized.
We encourage you to periodically stay in touch with your selling dealership for additional order updates as they become available. We will also offer new updates as details become available.

Vehicle ordered 11/17/2020

:mad:

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk, 2020 GT500, 2020 F250
36 Posts
6/3/2021
Your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

2/25/2021
I am excited to learn of your all-new 2021 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE TRACKHAWK that you have ordered and happy to assist you with providing you an update.
Currently your vehicle is being sequenced for production. The vehicle should be making more progress very soon. Additionally, we will work with our logistic resources to ensure your vehicle order is expedited and prioritized.
We encourage you to periodically stay in touch with your selling dealership for additional order updates as they become available. We will also offer new updates as details become available.

That is frustrating. Hang in there, I promise it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
46 Posts
6/3/2021

2/25/2021

What area u ordered from ? Things like this get me uneasy ! I ordered my 21 th on 6/1 and my dealer says 10wks or less ! Last Trackhawk they ordered some how got lucky and only took a 4 weeks he said 🙏I’m in Philadelphia area so idk if that makes a difference but I have seen diff codes for diff area . How many plants build these Jeep’s ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
What area u ordered from ? Things like this get me uneasy ! I ordered my 21 th on 6/1 and my dealer says 10wks or less ! Last Trackhawk they ordered some how got lucky and only took a 4 weeks he said 🙏I’m in Philadelphia area so idk if that makes a difference but I have seen diff codes for diff area . How many plants build these Jeep’s ?
I'm in PA in the Poconos. Ordered 4/7. Last text from dealer said estimated ship date 6/1. Haven't heard anything since.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What area u ordered from ? Things like this get me uneasy ! I ordered my 21 th on 6/1
And my dealer says 10wks or less ! Last Trackhawk they ordered some how got lucky and only took a 4 weeks he said 🙏
I'm in PA in the Poconos. Ordered 4/7. Last text from dealer said estimated ship date 6/1. Haven't heard anything since.
least u had a ship date ! This give me hope 😂🙏

·
Registered
46 Posts
6/3/2021

2/25/2021

Any updates ???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know how or if there is a way to get automatic updates via email? Reading posts here, it seems that some get regular updates delivered to them, but I have to call 1-855-SRT-TEAM or my dealer to get anything. SRT TEAM hasn't told me anything more than the dealership, and the dealership provided me my build sheet, VIN and VON.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ask your dealer to update you weekly?
My dealer emails me only when there's a change in status, which is all I care about.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
According to the Detroit News (Dated 6/1/21):

"Jefferson North Assembly Plant resumes full production of the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs after running with limited crews since late April."

"Jeep plants in Detroit and Warren where production was cut due to the global semiconductor shortage are returning to full force this week, though parent Stellantis NV indicated the supply-chain constraint continues to ebb and flow."

·
Registered
46 Posts
According to the Detroit News (Dated 6/1/21):

"Jefferson North Assembly Plant resumes full production of the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs after running with limited crews since late April."

"Jeep plants in Detroit and Warren where production was cut due to the global semiconductor shortage are returning to full force this week, though parent Stellantis NV indicated the supply-chain constraint continues to ebb and flow."
Appreciate this right here

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
21 Posts
Called in for an update.

Still waiting on parts. Like others in this thread, I have stayed at the same status for almost 2 months.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Called in for an update.

Still waiting on parts. Like others in this thread, I have stayed at the same status for almost 2 months.
This give me no hope 😂 I ordered 6/1 and got my vin 2 days later and now I jus been stuck in D status also 😩if u don’t mind me asking what state did u order out of ? I’m in Pa

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
21 Posts
This give me no hope 😂 I ordered 6/1 and got my vin 2 days later and now I jus been stuck in D status also 😩if u don’t mind me asking what state did u order out of ? I’m in Pa
When I placed the order, I planned on waiting at least 5 months before getting the delivery. I lurked around the forums for a while and saw how long most people waited to receive their deliveries.

I'm hoping with the factory being ramped up to 100% these orders will start moving.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
21 Posts
Just got an update from my dealership.

The GM got the info direct from the factory. Build date is set for the first week of July. Super excited.

141 - 160 of 162 Posts