Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
161 - 180 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
The latest news from Stellantis:
25 Jeep GCs were damage in Monday’s flood at the Jefferson and Macke plants awaiting shipment. Described as a major disruption of production

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
25 Jeep GCs were damage in Monday’s flood at the Jefferson and Macke plants awaiting shipment. Described as a major disruption of production
That’s unfortunate. Would it be safe to assume that anything scheduled to be built soon will be pushed back?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Also today I got a update that the plant belvidere assembly was closed and that’s where my truck is awaiting parts to be built

·
Registered
18 Posts
TH2021, how are you getting this information?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello, new here!

I live in South Florida, just ordered a 2021 TH from a Jeep Autonation dealership yesterday 6/30). Pretty excited, but some of these posts are freaking me out! Hopefully they will start cranking these vehicles out soon!

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
Just received another update from my dealer.

My Trackhawk was supposed to be built next week. Apparently all of the parts weren't received, mainly the moonroof panels.

So my build will be getting pushed out. I wasn't told how far out but delayed for the time being.

·
Registered
18 Posts

My Trackhawk was supposed to be built next week. Apparently all of the parts weren't received, mainly the moonroof panels.

So my build will be getting pushed out. I wasn't told how far out but delayed for the time being.
Great... I was using your info as a gauge for mine. I ordered 8 days after you and have the moonroof too.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Hopefully you get it soon man. I ordered one a few days ago. Only option I added was the harmon sound system. Do you think they get built faster with less options?

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
Great... I was using your info as a gauge for mine. I ordered 8 days after you and have the moonroof too.
Hopefully you don't get the same delay man. I have this sort of luck, so I wasn't even surprised

Hopefully you get it soon man. I ordered one a few days ago. Only option I added was the harmon sound system. Do you think they get built faster with less options?
According to my dealer, yes they do. If I opted out of the moonroof, the build wouldve been completed this week.

I know if I didn't get the moonroof I would've regretted that decision. So I stuck with it. Hopefully this delay wont be too long.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day I get my trackhawk.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hopefully you don't get the same delay man. I have this sort of luck, so I wasn't even surprised

According to my dealer, yes they do. If I opted out of the moonroof, the build wouldve been completed this week.

I know if I didn't get the moonroof I would've regretted that decision. So I stuck with it. Hopefully this delay wont be too long.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day I get my trackhawk.
I feel your pain man, I also have the worst luck. But I’m glad you stuck with your decision. Keep me posted! I still haven’t got a VIN or a VON. Going to check in with my dealership Friday so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello, new here!

I live in South Florida, just ordered a 2021 TH from a Jeep Autonation dealership yesterday 6/30). Pretty excited, but some of these posts are freaking me out! Hopefully they will start cranking these vehicles out soon!
Same here bro I ordered 6/1 and been reading post since then and it’s been freaking me out 😂idk these jeeps coming no time soon but hopefully they do

·
Registered
48 Posts
So a little update. Still have not received a VIN or VON for my order and it’s been 1 week since I ordered through an AutoNation Jeep. I spoke with a GM for a separate dealership at Arigo Jeep who advised he already had one ordered, and that he would put my name on that one for when it gets delivered. It isn’t my exact build, but at this point I’ll be happy just to have a Trackhawk. So he sent me the VIN/VON. I called SRT, they advised the vehicle was ordered in December of 2020 and was still in “D” status!!! They said it was due to the plant being shut down, but the plant is now open and they are catching up on orders. The rep also stated she would pass this info up to her supervisor to put a priority label on this order. So I emailed the GM to let him know, he said he would send some emails to the big bosses to get this order expedited. He ends up emailing me back with a screen shot from some guy over at Jeep headquarters stating that this Trackhawk is in D1 status… So I guess there’s a lack of communication between the actual status of a vehicle and the SRT customer service reps.

·
Registered
73 Posts
So a little update. Still have not received a VIN or VON for my order and it’s been 1 week since I ordered through an AutoNation Jeep. I spoke with a GM for a separate dealership at Arigo Jeep who advised he already had one ordered, and that he would put my name on that one for when it gets delivered. It isn’t my exact build, but at this point I’ll be happy just to have a Trackhawk. So he sent me the VIN/VON. I called SRT, they advised the vehicle was ordered in December of 2020 and was still in “D” status!!! They said it was due to the plant being shut down, but the plant is now open and they are catching up on orders. The rep also stated she would pass this info up to her supervisor to put a priority label on this order. So I emailed the GM to let him know, he said he would send some emails to the big bosses to get this order expedited. He ends up emailing me back with a screen shot from some guy over at Jeep headquarters stating that this Trackhawk is in D1 status… So I guess there’s a lack of communication between the actual status of a vehicle and the SRT customer service reps.
Yes this is strange ! I got my VON same day and my vin couple days later. This sound like the dealer didn’t have a allocation on the truck when they placed ya order, idk jus my 2 cents. But on a brighter note I got a update and I’m in d1 status with a estimated delivery date of 8-09-21

·
Registered
73 Posts
update I now get emails from a jeep rep bcuz my build got escalated/priority
06/01/21 i ordered and received VON
Slate blue, tow package, sunroof, and upgraded Audio
06/07/21 received VIN
07/07/21 in D1 status with a estimated delivery
08/09/21 estimated delivery

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
31 Posts
Just got an update from SRT Chat.

All parts have been acquired. Build date to be scheduled.

I will need to reach out to my dealer to verify if this is true.

161 - 180 of 235 Posts