Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be interesting to see how many are made in 2021. My guess would be that production will be on the low side.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
With all the talk of all the new EPA regulations coming the Hellcat motor could possible come to an abrupt end.
It's funny. I haven't even received my '21 order yet but have already been buying parts for it for after the factory warranty expires.
Have a feeling that aftermarket performance parts will become more difficult and expensive to get as time goes on. Especially if they go against the new EPA guidelines.
Going to have a shelf full of Ripatuned parts sitting for a few years lol.
Hope I'm wrong but better safe than sorry...

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
257 Posts
Only 822 made for US and 157 made for Canada for year 2020 model

·
Registered
446 Posts
TH history is crazy due to over production for the first year, mediocre 2 year 2019 when more 2018s couldn't sale off dealer lots, then the COVID production problems of 2020, new emissions requirements in the coming years and the upcoming chassis change. 1K would be a lot considering the Stelantis frame of mind for future sales. Heck new Wagoneers won't even have a Jeep logo.

·
Registered
2021 Sting Gray Trackhawk
63 Posts
Now that it seems '21 ordering for Hawks has come to a close, does anyone happen to have any new updated numbers on the production run?

My guess is production will be down overall, compared to last years run, as the microchip shortage, the pandemic, and the flooding at JNAP occurred. Maybe numbers will be around 500 - 650 units for the US and something like 700 - 850 worldwide.

I'm definitely curious to see what the production total of Sting Gray Hawks in the US and Worldwide was. It seemed like a popular color for the '20 Hawk. Just haven't seen many Hawks or SRT's in that color around my neck of the woods, except one other Sting Gray Hawk that I've seen out and about a few times in the same area near me.

The '21 model year seems like it could become the most coveted for collectors as it had the redesign (2019 & up models) on the uconnect. The '21 production should be considerably less compared to the 2018 production year and decently less than the 2019 production year. The '21 is the swan song of the WK2 Trackhawk with a gas powered Supercharged Hemi V8. Legendary vehicle!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Now that it seems '21 ordering for Hawks has come to a close, does anyone happen to have any new updated numbers on the production run?

My guess is production will be down overall, compared to last years run, as the microchip shortage, the pandemic, and the flooding at JNAP occurred. Maybe numbers will be around 500 - 650 units for the US and something like 700 - 850 worldwide.

I'm definitely curious to see what the production total of Sting Gray Hawks in the US and Worldwide was. It seemed like a popular color for the '20 Hawk. Just haven't seen many Hawks or SRT's in that color around my neck of the woods, except one other Sting Gray Hawk that I've seen out and about a few times in the same area near me.

The '21 model year seems like it could become the most coveted for collectors as it had the redesign (2019 & up models) on the uconnect. The '21 production should be considerably less compared to the 2018 production year and decently less than the 2019 production year. The '21 is the swan song of the WK2 Trackhawk with a gas powered Supercharged Hemi V8. Legendary vehicle!
Will be interesting to see. The numbers might nudge up due to last year of WK2, there have been several folks who traded/sold a '18 or '19 for a '21, but who knows. The TRX has grabbed some folks who were looking at Hawks... and as you noted, many folks ordered Sting Gray.

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
13 Posts
Anyone know what was the last 2021 VIN to be built or how to find out?
We were discussing this in another thread. I picked up a ‘21 on 12/31 and on the door VIN tag you’ll find MDH (month day hour).
mine is 112812 or Sunday 11/28/21 at 12 noon. Another person here has MDH 112813 so from what my Ford plant guy tells me his started down the assembly line at 1pm (13) or one hour after mine.
I’d still like to know last day of production and total ‘21 numbers.
-J

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 2021 MC841454 has to be one of the last ones built. It was built on 12/13 and released from plant for shipping on 12/15. It has now been 32 days and it still has not shipped. Took over 5 months to build. They can’t build them and can’t ship them either!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2021 MC841454 has to be one of the last ones built. It was built on 12/13 and released from plant for shipping on 12/15. It has now been 32 days and it still has not shipped. Took over 5 months to build. They can’t build them and can’t ship them either!
I am in the same boat as you my 21 track hawk MC842227 I have been waiting since last month I was told I’m getting it January 23

·
Registered
2 Posts
The wait goes on here. Still no ETA as of today!
The dealer says they’re just waiting for drivers to bring them from Michigan mine is coming to a suburb just outside Chicago, I even called the Michigan plant today they took my information somebody is calling me tomorrow to give me a better ETA

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealer says they’re just waiting for drivers to bring them from Michigan mine is coming to a suburb just outside Chicago, I even called the Michigan plant today they took my information somebody is calling me tomorrow to give me a better ETA
Just sent you a PM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts