Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I already did. Mine said they don’t have allocation until January 2021 or “one to two months before that possibly”
That your dealer doesn't have allocations doesn't mean that ordering and production is stopped because of it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just noticed the Jeep website has the 2021 Trackhawk Build Your Own page up and running. However when I was at my local dealership Friday they had absolutely no order information. I believe them to be the first or second largest volume dealer in Arizona so if there's any info out there they should have it.
Does anyone have any confirmation if the rumored production start date of November 1 actually occurred? I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I just noticed the Jeep website has the 2021 Trackhawk Build Your Own page up and running. However when I was at my local dealership Friday they had absolutely no order information. I believe them to be the first or second largest volume dealer in Arizona so if there's any info out there they should have it.
Does anyone have any confirmation if the rumored production start date of November 1 actually occurred? I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated.
Dealer today just did a build sheet for a 21 tonight for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just got a call from my dealer, said the ordering books are open today and will be ordering the trackbirdie soon.

I wanted slate blue but changed my mind to sting gray. Base model with the trailer tow package.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Seems like a generic build with bloated pricing. At this price covers most builds. Black roof should be only $100. This is not a contract. I was notified also, but dealer can't provide build specifics. I'll wait until Jeep says its ready.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live in Guam now, and moving to Texas in May next year. I could have it shipped to Guam after its done, and then ship it back to the states when I move, cost to much to ship 5K each way and besides their is no place to lunch it here since the speed limit is 35mph on all of the roads on Guam. I believe FCA will store it for me see code JS. I found this code list on this website somewhere.

Scheduling:
C – Tentative schedule
D – Firm schedule, serial number is assigned
D1 – Gateline: plant has sequenced the vehicle for production, estimated ship date

Build stages:
E – framing
F – paint
G – trim
Built/shipping:
I – vehicle is built; quality control and final inspection pending
J – vehicle has passed final inspection, but has not been released to carrier
JB – shipped to body vendor
JS – shipped to storage
KZ – released by plant and invoiced
KZLD - in transit, delayed

Checked and my order is pending now, not sure what that means. Since FCA opened up their books for orders my order my be getting scheduled/some price updates. (I think)

·
Registered
64 Posts
There is a 2018 Trackhawk with 600 miles on it for sale here on Guam at the dealer, but there is no place to drive it, Guam is only about 30 miles long and about 12 miles wide, with a posted speed limit of 35mph. I think their asking around 88K for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There is a 2018 Trackhawk with 600 miles on it for sale here on Guam at the dealer, but there is no place to drive it, Guam is only about 30 miles long and about 12 miles wide, with a posted speed limit of 35mph. I think their asking around 88K for it.
Edit: Sorry, I didn't read back far enough to see that you had already ordered a Billet Silver TH. Maybe you've got a friend with Trackhawk fever. It's quite contagious.

If you're interested, I'd offer $65K LESS all the transfer and shipping costs to your home.The low miles are great but they're probably all "show off" miles. If they balk, just walk away. Their only hope is to sell it to a military person or civilian contractor who's there temporarily. Good luck.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Agreed with Jimmy N. Also, the unknown you always have with buying a used vehicle from a dealer is that you can't meet the previous owner, see where he lives, his other vehicles, etc., and size him up by that.

I ALWAYS meet the seller at this house, in order to get a good feel for how he treated the vehicle I might be buying. I've walked/run away from several cars once I did all that.

But, I haven't gotten burned yet, on any I bought from a private seller who passed my test.

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The dealership still considers that TH as new and they are selling it as a new vehicle... even tho it has 600 miles on it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Unfortunately, unless it has been registered to a private owner, they can.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I was WOT on way home from dealer... lol

I wouldn’t worry much about any problem with break in on drivetrain. I was about as hard as you could possibly be and in 54k miles exactly nothing besides a water pump needed to be replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 64 Posts