Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am now D1 status through the dealer with an estimated ship date of 1/15.2021. Did not get it for x-mas but mid January works for me!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ours was in BX as of 12/11/20. Ordered 11/17.
No other info. Planning early March in my mind.

White TH. Mixed options.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My trackhawk went into production on 2/19 when it went to framing. Status changed today to G which is the last build stage of "trim"... if it passes inspection I might actually see it this week. Dealership told me things move fast from this point and we are only 4 hours from Detroit. Short truck ride. Getting excited.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
My trackhawk went into production on 2/19 when it went to framing. Status changed today to G which is the last build stage of "trim"... if it passes inspection I might actually see it this week. Dealership told me things move fast from this point and we are only 4 hours from Detroit. Short truck ride. Getting excited.
How do you find out when it went into production? Call the dealer?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m going to sound like I am complaining in this thread (I am) but I need some info from someone who is more knowledgeable than I am regarding the ordering process of a trackhawk.

Last week I traded in my 18’ SRT for the sole purpose of getting a trackhawk as a replacement. Nothing was wrong with the Jeep (I bought it new) and it was a really nice car. The trackhawk I want has to be ordered and the dealer stated they could no longer order 2020’s. A few days later, the salesman emailed me saying he will not have allocation to order a 2021 until early January 2021 “Or one to two months sooner.”

I’m curious as to why a dealer cannot order one sooner (or when the 2021’s actually come out). I know my SRT was only a SRT but the dealer ordered it for me no problem. Does the dealer have to wait until the larger dealers get their orders in to have allocation? I was under the impression they were cranking out hellcats left and right too.

This is the only vehicle I want, at the moment, and I have no problem waiting. I even left a large deposit with the dealer to ensure they would order me one (no confirmation from my salesman saying they will actually order me one, just allocation will come in January 2021). I know COVID screwed everything up in the car world too.

Maybe a salesman or someone who works at a dealer can shed some light on this for me.
Hello, sorry for the late reply but im a new member and scrolling through the forum, the reason they told you that is because it was true. I am a sales manager at a Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram dealer on the westcoast. All allocations (orders) were postponed since sept - october-ish and said no allocations were open until mid to late Jan. which was true. I had just ordered mine in beginning of february. Hopefully you have gotten yours ir get it soon!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello, sorry for the late reply but im a new member and scrolling through the forum, the reason they told you that is because it was true. I am a sales manager at a Jeep Dodge Chrysler Ram dealer on the westcoast. All allocations (orders) were postponed since sept - october-ish and said no allocations were open until mid to late Jan. which was true. I had just ordered mine in beginning of february. Hopefully you have gotten yours ir get it soon!
Thats right.. I ordered mine on )ct 6th and was very happy that my dealership got an allocation. Not every dealer will get one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just found out we won't be getting 2021 or any more 2020 trackhawk here in Australia......

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I checked with my dealer last week. It was in BX status.
Hello ,

As we continue to monitor your expedited vehicle order, we see that the unit has progressed forward.

Currently, the order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

We will keep in touch as new details are presented.

Sincerely,
Stellantis Information Center

81 - 96 of 96 Posts