Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! Long time reader, fist time posting. Wanting a Jeep Trackhawk since there inception and knowing they were going to end production soon, I finally ordered one. After a long long wait, I received my special order 2021 Trackhawk this summer and I gotta say, this Jeep is a beast! I had to get a Hellcat in a manageable package before they were gone. I am glad I did, I love this thing. Dream car status in my opinion. So much fun to drive. Ivory tri-coat paint, Harmon Kardon sound system sounds amazing. Plan on utilizing the Dodge direct connection power broker service to take this to the next level ASAP. Great information on here, thank you all, J

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
78 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the ride!!

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
257 Posts
Hello everyone! Long time reader, fist time posting. Wanting a Jeep Trackhawk since there inception and knowing they were going to end production soon, I finally ordered one. After a long long wait, I received my special order 2021 Trackhawk this summer and I gotta say, this Jeep is a beast! I had to get a Hellcat in a manageable package before they were gone. I am glad I did, I love this thing. Dream car status in my opinion. So much fun to drive. Ivory tri-coat paint, Harmon Kardon sound system sounds amazing. Plan on utilizing the Dodge direct connection power broker service to take this to the next level ASAP. Great information on here, thank you all, J
Is the rear spoiler portion on rear hatch painted black, have yet to see a picture from the rear for these that have painted roofs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts