Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a set of 20x11 wheels to put some nitto 555r's on. Would like something in black and lightweight, a 5 thicker spoke design, anyone know of or have any thoughts? Thanks!

·
Registered
267 Posts
you'll need to go custom I'm pretty sure. VS forged. Bcforged. forgeline. etc.

what size tire are you looking at in the nitto? the 305/35/20?

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
I've been looking for a set of 20x11 wheels to put some nitto 555r's on. Would like something in black and lightweight, a 5 thicker spoke design, anyone know of or have any thoughts? Thanks!
solisracinggroup

these guys make a Demon copy that is 23lbs its not on their website though but if you find them on instagram there are alot of pictures and other wheels they make. or have made for them. HRE makes a nice wheel for them also but I like the Demon one the best

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking at Nitto NT05 315/35/20's. I will check out Solis, thank you! NOT 555R was a mis type on my side)

·
Registered
267 Posts
315/35/20 is A LOT smaller/shorter of a tire than 295/45/20. The Guys at Solis racing would know what the most common drag setups are.

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
The 315/35/20 is 1 inch smaller in diameter than the stock size so you will have some speedometer accuracy issues. Not sure how much, I’d guess 3-5 mph at highway speeds.

·
Registered
582 Posts
275/50/20 DR would be a good choice.

Nice sidewall size for some give and close to stock overall height.

Of course it’s not gonna be the fat 305 aspect you are looking for, but at least you’ll have a sidewall which helps a ton with traction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
You can also do 10 inch wheels in front 11,5 in the rear. With the same tires but because of the rim the tires look different size

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts