Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the Jeep so I don’t need these anymore.

-22” Strasse Forged SV15 Wheels
-Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Seaon Tires 285/35/22
-Powdercoated Black.
-2500 miles on the wheels and tires
-Wheels and tires are in great condition. There are no blemishes that I know of but I will inspect them tomorrow.

These wheels and tires retail for over $10,000. I’m looking to get $6,000 for the package. I will ship at the buyers expense. However shipping from my location is always very expensive. I’m not sure why but it’s around $400-500.

Please text me with questions or to see more photos. My name is Chris 302.745.3147

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,393 Posts
Any chance u can post specs? Weight, offset, stud spacing. Did you notice much change in handling n such going to the 22”? I’m thinking about throwing drag radials on 22’s during the summer n keep the P zeros on the 20’s for winter (in central Texas). I’d like to know your impressions about what changes you felt. I won’t ask why you’re getting rid of the jeep, it must be a sad story cuz I love mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll get the specs from strasse tomorrow. I can’t find them.

I have a car addiction I can’t keep anything for more then 6-8 months. I have another SUV and a truck. All of which are getting traded for a new truck, X5, and a sports car. I’ve been trying to find something I’ll be happy with but it ain’t easy. I really like the TH. However I’m a coupe with a manual gearbox guy. Also for daily driving this Jeep is rough. I’d rather have a manual and sit in traffic then the Trackhawk. Not to mention I average 9mpg. Somehow my wife can get it to 16mpg though.

As far as the wheel/tire set up I didn’t notice any difference and neither could my wife.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I can vouch for Strasse for their great quality and customer service. I have one set on my AMG GT and I love them. GLWS.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I’ve never once heard anyone say that this jeep is rough for a daily driver. That’s a strange one for sure. I personally think it’s the world’s greatest daily driver, gas costs aside that is. I average about 9 miles per gallon too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can vouch for Strasse for their great quality and customer service. I have one set on my AMG GT and I love them. GLWS.
Yes sir Strasse is solid. I’ve had multiple sets over the years.

Make me an offer ladies and gents. I’m willing to drive an hour and a half in any direction. My zip is19958.

·
Registered
267 Posts
a 285/35/22 is the wrong size for this vehicle. should be 285/40/22 or 305/35/22 to stay within 1% of factory. your size is 2 % smaller with 25 % less sidewall. it explains the excessively harsh ride and very large fender gap in picture 4. perhaps if you got your original tire shop who for some reason put on the wrong size to tire to the right size tire you will be happier with the ride quality or at least have an easier time with your resale.

Reactions: SRT Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a 285/35/22 is the wrong size for this vehicle. should be 285/40/22 or 305/35/22 to stay within 1% of factory. your size is 2 % smaller with 25 % less sidewall. it explains the excessively harsh ride and very large fender gap in picture 4. perhaps if you got your original tire shop who for some reason put on the wrong size to tire to the right size tire you will be happier with the ride quality or at least have an easier time with your resale.
I never mentioned I had a problem with my ride quality because of the wheels. I didn’t like the Jeep ride prior to the aftermarket wheels. I’m selling them because I sold the Jeep. The size tire is what was recommended from strasse wheels. Whome I’ve spent over $100k with over the years on many vehicles and always had zero issues. Thanks though...

Bump.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts