Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, new Trackhawk owner here.. I just bought the vehicle this week and the tires are pretty worn down. I have tried to find any 295/45R20 Pilot Sport 4s in stock but the lead time is out until February and I will need something before that. They did say they could get 285/45R20s within a week so I am curious if anyone has ran 285's on their hawk and if so how did it hook? I could go to 305/35R20s but I think there would be too much gap unless I lower it. Thanks for your replies!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Good inexpensive tire NT 420V, 295/45-20, Radial, Blackwall, V Speed Rating, 114 Load Index,

Want sticky, expensive Mickey Thompson ET S/S Radial P305/45-20

·
Registered
328 Posts
Was just going to put these General Grabbers with the all weather tread pattern on my Trackhawk the week it got totaled.
Supposed to be a long 25k miles+ tire.
My previous Nexen Roadians were good for 18k miles.

·
Registered
'18 Rhino | Red Laguna
140 Posts
I have the PZero Summer tire (Traction AA and Treadwear 220). They are OK. I thought they were going to be better due to their traction rating. If you can't wait for the new PS4 to come out, I'd go with the Continental Extreme Contacts. They get a lot of good reviews.

As mentioned earlier, Mickey Thompsons are the absolute best for traction but they will last maybe 5K miles and there's balancing and sidewall cracking issues with those. I'd recommend only running those at the track on a different set of wheels.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Was just going to put these General Grabbers with the all weather tread pattern on my Trackhawk the week it got totaled.
Supposed to be a long 25k miles+ tire.
My previous Nexen Roadians were good for 18k miles.

I’ve run the Grabbers on both my Hawk and SRT and they are very good tires, inexpensive in comparison to the Pirellis, Michelins and others and if you faithfully rotate them and keep 38 psi on the fronts you’d easily get 35k+ miles out of them, a good all around tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts