Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting some wheel hop with my new forged wheel setup. running 22's with the MPSS tire, air pressures are 33 cold.

before I go romping on it with different air pressures (29-38 lbs) I was hoping to find someone else who is running this tire.

If not it would be nice to get input on why you guys think I got such bad wheel hop. Launching at 1600 rpm on fresh asphalt. bad wheel hop until 25 MPH and I just got out of it. tried it again, did the same thing.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the same setup. Get the bwoody diff brace if you don't already.

Secondly, don't launch at 1,600. Just foot brake and off you go.
Will do man! I've been looking at getting some bwoody bits. did you get the other bars from them as well? I'm Eibach lowered and still stayed pretty much in spec (2.0 not the 1.8 max) so I went without the control arms for now but Ive been waiting for others guys experience before committing to an order and teardown. diff brace install looks super easy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Will do man! I've been looking at getting some bwoody bits. did you get the other bars from them as well? I'm Eibach lowered and still stayed pretty much in spec (2.0 not the 1.8 max) so I went without the control arms for now but Ive been waiting for others guys experience before committing to an order and teardown. diff brace install looks super easy.
I got the full package as I was quite a bit out of spec. The toe arms are a much better replacement.

The brace is relatively straightforward so long as you keep the drill straight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts