Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of installing a 4.5l whipple on a 2019 Trackhawk. I was wondering who has first hand experience with this. Any fitment issues? I modified the ac lines already. I am wondering if the hood is going to clear, it seems awfully close.

·
Super Moderator
2,515 Posts
Ummmm, just you. But seriously, I think that the people who’ve had deep enough pockets to use Hennessy might be able to help but then again, doubt they know what actually happened under their hoods.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
not the whipple but theres a guy doing the 2650 Magnuson right now. That Whipple is gonna be huge I think Hood issues might pop up? is the motor built or just slapping that on stock motor? drive train?
keep a build log in here and post some pictures so we can check it out.
who is gonna tune that monster?

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
How'd that work out? I hear for the price of those, might as well go with a 4.5 or 2650.
the cool factor is there with the Demon blower but the power is there with the others. Im gonna guess better built also. I would use and almost did use the 2650 but that would of led me down a very expensive and time consuming path. This is my DD gotta keep it some what normal, lol If this was my only car Id prob do the Demon blower also just to be cool like that

·
Registered
73 Posts
the cool factor is there with the demon blower but the power is there with the others. Im gonna guess better built also. I would use and almost did use the 2650 but that would of led me down a very expensive and time consuming path. This is my dd gotta keep it some what normal, lol if this was my only car id prob do the demon blower also just to be cool like that
lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wondered around the Miami boat show and talked to the company (name escapes me) that claimed to make the SC for our engine for FCA. They said they make a 3 lt for our engine but they couldn't sell it to me. Had to buy it through channels. Didn't really know what that meant but I thought this tidbit fit this thread. I am looking forward to hearing how the big wipple works out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
not the whipple but theres a guy doing the 2650 Magnuson right now. That Whipple is gonna be huge I think Hood issues might pop up? is the motor built or just slapping that on stock motor? drive train?
keep a build log in here and post some pictures so we can check it out.
who is gonna tune that monster?
The 2650 cleared the hood by 1/4"

Id love to see how the 4.5l squeezed in there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts