Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time of year again. This weekend March 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Special thanks to Glen Watson for allowing us to bring his TrackHawk down to this event. His TrackHawk is very well known and we look forward to getting this done and we would appreciate anyone who is going to be down at the show stop by see Glen's TrackHawk and say hi to us.

We have four cars in our booth.

Featuring

Jeff's 2018 Blue ZL1 Camaro debuting his newly installed
Whipple supercharger with methanol injection
Upgraded exhaust system
Custom pulley
Now making 714 RWHP and 696 RWTQ

Eric's 2018 Hellcat Charger debuting his newly installed
Built Hemi engine with upgraded camshaft and forged internals
Custom blower pulley with Innovators West overdrive balancer and 2.75 upper blower pulley
Custom exhaust
Livernois Motorsports flex fuel tuning for E85 or 93 or any combination of flex fuel.
Livernois Motorsports catch can
Fresh off the dyno making 811 RWHP and 842 RWTQ

Glens 2018 Jeep TrackHawk
Which is a unique situation as this vehicle was started by another shop and had some issues. Glen sent it over to us as we are the foremost experts on this platform.
Upon inspection we fixed numerous electrical and mechanical issues now the TrackHawk is ready for final calibration. Can't wait to see what this one does as it has a Kenne Bell blower.

Whipple's 2019 Ford Mustang test car.
Sent here for collaborative work.
Fortunately sharing a great relationship with many vendors we work with them on new products including but not limited to product fitment, product testing and calibration.

The TrackHawk and Mustang have yet to hit the dyno so I do not have dyno numbers on them but they are very great builds.

If you are going to be at Autorama this weekend stop by and say hello to us. If you have any tech questions or need assistance on a build maybe a tuner for your everyday driver stop by and see us.

I am looking forward to this event and the opportunity to meet anybody who wants to stop by and say hi.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Super Moderator
958 Posts
make sure you guys do the tuning on that whippled mustang. are you gonna post pictures up I hope?
Monday I will be sending you my PCM over night express of coarse! will this show mess anything up should I not tear apart now wait for show to be over?

333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make sure you guys do the tuning on that whippled mustang. are you gonna post pictures up I hope?
Monday I will be sending you my PCM over night express of coarse! will this show mess anything up should I not tear apart now wait for show to be over?
Hey buddy I am sure we will post up numbers on it once it's said and done.

Get that pcm to us this show will not affect that at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts