Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rezvani Tank X Packs Dodge's Supercharged Hellcat V8.

With its militaristic looks and go-anywhere ruggedness, the Rezvani Tank is already one of the baddest of badass vehicles on the market. But it's just gotten even badder.

The niche manufacturer behind the Beast has now announced the availability of the 6.2-liter supercharged V8 from the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, in all its 707 horsepower and 710 lb-ft of glory. It's an option that was previously announced for the Military Edition, but is now being offered in the newly launched Tank X. Along with the upgraded engine, Rezvani has also fitted a sportier suspension to tighten up the handling dynamics.

Full Story

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pretty badass offroader I'm sure, but $300K!!! I could buy 3 TH's, turn one into an offroader and still have 2 THs.... I'd also want something that didn't look like a discontinued Hummer H4 for that price.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe it's fully loaded with the following available options for the Rezvani Tank.

Thermal night vision, ballistic armor including bulletproof glass, Kevlar armor, run flat tires, and a Kevlar-protected fuel tank, floor pan and radiator.

That might raise the price a little bit...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts