Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if anyone using this setup from the srt jeep . Im aware that there isnt a specific trackhawk version . Pretty sure the srt version is applicable. It looks the best as far as the design . Just wanted to hear any input on this cai . Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Last I heard, they were in the process of making one....but all went dead since then? Maybe give them a call and ask.

Reactions: Broken98

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone know if they are making one for the trackhawk ? Tried to get in touch with someone there and talked to a guy that was supposed to let me know . He never got back to me

·
Registered
267 Posts
Afe has had bad luck on hellcat motor CAIs. it was known as the only intake to consistently remove power and torque.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Here is the response I got from my inquiry to AFE. This was in reference to the carbon fiber one on the Grand Cherokees.

Web Orders Service <[email protected]>
Mon 4/22/2019 2:27 PM
Hi Mike,

We've received help desk ticket regarding your Jeep.

Ticket notes : Part Number: 58-10001R Can you make something like this for the Jeep Trackhawk?
We will be developing an intake with the same aspect for the Trackhawk in the next couple months . Please give us some time and we will have one released.

Thank you,

Jesus Rivera

·
Registered
246 Posts
Afe has had bad luck on hellcat motor CAIs. it was known as the only intake to consistently remove power and torque.
Yes AFE got trashed pretty bad on the HellCat forums and even on the Jeep SRT forums as well they had mixed reviews, maybe possibly their fault for exaggerating their HP claims. On my 15’ JGC SRT I installed the Momentum CAI and did back to back dyno runs and showed 17hp increase compared to their claim of 35hp, though i’m happy with 17hp on my normal aspirated 392ci it’s still far off the 35hp claim.

https://afepower.com/new-product-mo...jeep-grand-cherokee-wk2-srt-8srt-v8-6-4l-hemi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts