Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just got a 2018 trackhawk and I really like the way they look when they're bagged. Can anyone who has a bagged trackhawk tell me hows the ride during normal driving and road racing? Also if anyone has suggestions on a bagged kit. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi I just got a 2018 trackhawk and I really like the way they look when they're bagged. Can anyone who has a bagged trackhawk tell me hows the ride during normal driving and road racing? Also if anyone has suggestions on a bagged kit. Thanks in advance
I looked at bagged - much more expensive and the compressor is inside which makes it very loud, plus a loss of a lot of cargo space. I went with the Eibachs and couldn't be happier. If your looking for a lower stance I believe Road Magnets offer a lower more aggressive drop.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got 2" drop in rear 1.1 drop in front with the eibachs. very level now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked at bagged - much more expensive and the compressor is inside which makes it very loud, plus a loss of a lot of cargo space. I went with the Eibachs and couldn't be happier. If your looking for a lower stance I believe Road Magnets offer a lower more aggressive drop.
I'll check them out thank you for your reply🤙

1 - 6 of 6 Posts